Sydney for Ross #SOSS!

"I'm sorry...Sydney." Drew said, scratching his arm lightly. I was so confused. "What are you sorry for babe." He seemed to cringe when the word babe. "I..um. Syd...I cheated on you okay!" I froze once those words left his mouth. I turned to look at him and he looked as stunned as I did. "You did..?" I questioned, voice breaking slightly. "I did." "W-ith who?" I asked. He stayed quiet and so did I. "With Laura." (random person) "How could you..? Drew...? If this is a joke-" "This isn't some fucking joke Sydney! I cheated on you and I love Laura!" "Babe-" "You want to know the truth? I never liked you. I used you! Respond! Do anything!" And I walked away.

RING RING....RING RING....RING RING.....RING RING

NEW VOICE MAIL

BEEEPP

"Hey Syds. It's Ross...AGAIN. This is like the...wait let me check..58th voice mail I've sent you in the last hour. So. WHERE ARE YOU? Call me"
Beeep

'God I should call him' I sniffed and grabbed my phone off the counter top.

RING RING -rings later-

"Yellow?" Ross' voice rang through the line.
"Hey Ross...it's Sydney"
"SYDNEY! Why didn't you call me earlier?"
"I'm sorry Ross" my voice broke.
"Syd...What's wrong?" "Nothing Ross."
"I'm on my way." "No-"
CLICK

I groaned out and covered my head with my pillow. 'No doesn't apply to Ross huh?' I thought.

"Sydney! Ross is here!"

Tbc