Rain and Rocky

"I hate you Rocky!" "No you love me!" "I HATE you." "No...You LOVE me!" "More then you'll ever know..." I mumbled to myself. "Excuse me? Your mumbling." He smirked at me. "Your impossible." "But I'm your best friend so you love me" he winked, crushing me in a hug. "Keep dreaming." "Oh I do." And he winked again. "You cheeky boy." I smiled at him. He smiled back and hugged me. "I'm going to miss you." He mumbled in my ear. "What?" I questioned. He sighed and let go. "We're going on world tour." "Are you serious!! That's so great! Why are you sad then?" I questioned, even though I felt my heart breaking. "Because you can't go with us..." He said. "So what? I didn't think I was going any way," Rocky's face turned into anger. "What the hell. I thought you wanted to go." He said. "Well-" "I thought you cared!" "I do care about r5!" I exclaimed. "No. I thought you cared about us." He sighed, sitting down. "What are we Rocky?" I sat down next to him, playing with his hair. "I like you okay?" "And I like you too." "But I know you'd don't like me bac- wait what?" "I was trying to be happy for you! I didn't want to mess this up for you guys! I mean come on! A world tour! That's so cool" Rocky rose from his seat and pulled me up with him. He kissed me.