Lona! <3

He finds out you hurt yourself intentionally....This maybe bad but I don't care...To the person I'm writing this for...I'm sorry if this is a touchy subject for you but I want you to stop...What if Riker knew this? I know that you think he probably doesn't even care but Riker would care! He cares for his fans no matter what they have been through or done! ...to the people that think this topic is stupid and horrible and shouldn't be done in a preference...Leave. If you think it's a horrible thing that people only do for attention your wrong. People do it to vent with the anger they have towards them self or others. They remember every little thing hurtful or bad and they take it out on themselves because they think its the only other way..They feel alone and scared and some may even feel worthless but what they don't realize is that they aren't! They are beautiful! They are strong and they are perfect. "Nobody's perfect CeCe!" Your probably saying or thinking that right now huh? Well to me...everyone is perfect. I just want you all to know that your all perfect.<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One. Two. Three. Four...Five cuts. I just...I don't know what happiness is anymore. I mean I do with Riker but with life in general. Everyone has a point for living? What's mine? I can't sing or dance. I can't even make anyone else happy! It's kind of hard to make others happy when your not even happy yourself. I got off of the floor and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I cringed at the sight in front of me. All I seen was an ugly girl. Stupid. Worthless. Unloveable. (A.N. Lona! You are absolutely NONE of these! I'm just using them for the I imagine. Believe me, you are gorgeous) I picked up the blade with my trembling hand and continued. Six. Seven. Eight. " Lona-" a voice said but it quickly stopped short. I looked up in the mirror and seen the pale face of Riker. It looked as if he had just been stabbed in the heart. "What the f*** Lona?" Riker yelled hitting the blade out of my hand. " I can't believe you! What the heck do you think your accomplishing by this?" "I-I..." "Don't you understand? I COULD OF LOST YOU! I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE LIVING WITHOUT YOU..." "RIKER TOU HAVE NO IDEA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HATE YOUSELF? DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN OF CUTTING? NO YOU DON'T SO SHUT UP!" I screamed at him. We stood in silence until I slid down the wall. Soon after Riker bent down and picked up the blade. He lightly spun it around on the tips of his thumbs, circular movements, a light trail of my blood on his hand. He looked over at my wrist and cringed at the sight. He sighed at squeezed his eyes shut tightly before lifting up the blade. He cut his own wrist. "Riker? RIKER! WHAT THE H***" I exclaimed. "How does it feel?" He said, his eyes still closed. "What...? What d-does what feel?" I asked confused. "Watching the one you love hurt them self? How does it feel?" He said opening his eyes and staring straight into my eyes. I stayed silent. "It hurt me...but did it hurt you? I love you but you don't love yourself. Every time you hurt yourself you hurt me..." He said, a tear falling from his eye. "Just stop." "Stop what Riker?" "Stop hurting yourself." "Riker-" "Please" he said, barley above a whisper. "Okay.." Riker lightly smiled and pulled me into a hug. He helped me up and bandaged my cuts.

1 month later.

"Riker? Where are you taking me?" I asked giggling. "It's a suprise!" "But-" "But nothing!" He laughed.

Riker finally took his hands from my eyes and I looked around. We were at the beach, a picnic blanket placed out. "Riker..it's beautiful..but the beach?" I said. I haven't cut for a while but I still was very self conscious. "Yes babe..you need to learn to love yourself the way I love you...the way everyone loves you." He said. After a while we got out of the water and were cuddled up on the picnic blanket. Riker sat up, pulling me with him. "Babe? What are you doing?" I asked confused. Riker didn't respond and her got down on one knee. Oh my..was this happening? "Lona..Will you give me the honors of being my wife?" He asked nervously. "Absolutely!" I exclaimed kissing him.

3 years later.

Epilogue

Lona and Riker got married on Rikers birthday. They had their honeymoon at Hawaii. Lets just say they had fun. ;) xD Lona is currently pregnant with their son Ricki Anthony Lynch and their daughter Reyell Lona Lynch.