Meaghan and Ellington

"Meaghan! Ellington's here!" My mother yelled up the stairs. I ran out of my room and down the stairs to see my best friend. "Meaghan!" Ratliff grabbed ahold of me and squeezed the life out of me. "Can't....breath...doofus." "Haha...Sorry." After a while of being idiots the tables were turned. "Meaghan...I need your help." "With what?" He sighed and ruffled his hair. "I have a crush on one of my best friends." "It's Rocky huh?" I said playfully. "Yeah. He's got me smitten. No. but seriously..I have a crush on one of my friends...that's FEMALE."he mumbled. "Who is it?...is it Rydel?" "No! I don't like Rydel that way. It's someone else! What should I do Meg..?" "You tell her." "Excuse me?" "Tell her Ratliff. If she rejects you just hit her with your drumsticks or something." I lightly,nudged his shoulder. He chuckled lightly and nudged me back. "I guess that means I may hit you with my drumsticks..." "Haha yea- wait..What?" "I was talking about you Meaghan...I like you..but if you don't like me back it's cool. You probably like Rocky or Riker,or maybe Ross but that would be a major age difference but age is just a number...heck though jail is just a room too-" he was forced to silence once I slammed my lips onto his. I pulled,away and said. "Shut up Elli." And he chuckled and leaned into kiss me.