Ariana & Riker

Riker & Ariana <3

Sorry about the problems!

"Rydel...I'm so nervous" ai exclaimed tugging on my half curly hait. Rydel groaned and placed the curling iron on on the table. "Stop it! Your going to ruin your hair! Besides what's so bad about getting married?" Rydel questioned as she lifted the iron of of the table. "Well its even more nerve wracking when your preganant!" I snapped. Damn. Rydel didnt know. "What?! I'm going to be an aunt?" She exclaimed loudly. "Shush! Riker doent know!" "Oh my! This is so grea- Riker doesn't know...Wait..RIKER DOESN'T KNOW?!" She screetched. 'Hah..about that.." "Ariana! You kept this from him?" She questioned. "Well...yes! But I didn't find out until the 8th!" "The 8th? That was 3 weeks ago!" She exclaimed. "I know" I said sighing. Rydel pulled up a chair next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Oh Ari...no matter what...Ill be here for you." "Wait..You think he's not gonna want the baby?" I questioned. "Babe..He just turned 22..but I don't know." "Oh god..what should I do?" I questioned,tears falling from my eyes. "Tell him. Get married. Try" Rydel said before leaving the room.

Wedding

3 person POV.

Everyone was seated, holding up cameras and smiling. Ross was singing "Marry You" By Bruno Mars and Ratliff was singing backup. Rocky was Rikers best man and Rydel was the brides maid. Beauty was the flower girl and the rest of mini r5 were with Julianne. Stormie was tearing up while Mark was smiling at his son. Proudness filled his eyes. The door opened and in came Ariana l, her arms intertwined with her fathers as he escorted her down the isle to her soon to be husband Riker.

Rikers POV

God..She looked so beautiful. I watched as her father let go of her hand and nodded at me. He walked back to his seat and wrapped his arm around his wife, Ariana's mother. We went through with the ceremony and then came the vows.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will tryin every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest, kind, patient, and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

I love you"I said, grabbing her hand. She looked guily but I pushed that aside. She took a shaky breath before she spoke she was near the end of her vows. "I love you....but Riker I'm Pregant" Gasps filled the room and then I passed out.

Ariana's POV

BANG! Riker callpsed.obto the floor. Ross dropped the mic and Rocky ran over. Rydel screamed.before rushing over to Riker. I managed to get near Riker and held his head on my lap. Riker's eyes slightly oprned and her was.smiling. "Your preganant?" He questioned. I nodded my head and he grabbed it, pulling my lips down to his. "I do!" He mumbles into my ear.

Funnniest wedding picture ever ;)