Ross

You had just moved to North ridge, CA. You weren't one of those people who threw a temper tantrum when they were told. It was actually quite the opposite. The moving van pulled into the drive way of your new house. It was nice. Not a really really big house but it wasn't small either. You literally then ran out of your car and started to help your parents unpack. Soon after you had unpacked your room, there was a ringing of the door bell. " I'll get it Mom!" You yelled throughout the whole house. You opened the door. " Hello! You must be the Y/L/N 's daughter! Y/N right?" A lady with blonde hair asked you. " Yeah! Are you the neighbors?" You asked. " Yes! I'm Stormie Lynch. This is my husband Mark! And these are are children. Riker." " Hey" Riker said. " Rydel." Hello! I'm Rydel." "Rocky" "Hey." He said. "Ross" "....." Ross didn't say anything. He looked stunned. "And Ryland!" "Hey!" " Well, Hello to all of you....but Ross!" You said causing them to laugh and Ross to look down. Then suddenly your mom appeared beside you as your dad did too. "Y/N? Why didn't you tell us we had company?" Your mom asked you. " I didn't want you to corrupt their minds just yet." You said. Your mom turned to look at you with 'the death glare'. Your dad patted you on the back looking at you with amusement written on hi face. " So we were just wondering of you would like to come over for dinner!" Stormie said. " That would be fantastic." My mother said. " It was nice to meet you, Y/N." Ross and Rydel said at the same.

DINNER TIME!!!!!

" C'mon in!" Mark said opening the door wider and moving to the side. We thanked him and took our seats. I was in between Ross and Rydel. The parents all started a conversation so I talked to Ross. " So Ross. How old are you?" You asked him. " 17. How bout you?" " Turning Y/A ( your age!) " that's cool! So what music do you like?" He asked. " Pop? Rock & Roll mostly?" "That's cool I like those too!" "Cool!!" I said.

_-_________________

"That was the day I meant your mother!" Ross said, speaking to yours and his daughter Y/D/N. " Was it love at first sight?" Your daughter asked. " Nope.. " Ross said. " What?" You and your daughter asked at the same time. " Love at first sight means you both fell in love with the appearance of the other. Beauty on the inside is even better then the beauty on the outside. Besides, It was more like love at first meet..." Ross said, smiling over at you.