Rydel and Riker imagine

" Rydel....I dont know if I should tell him." You said, sighing. " Its okay...You are going to have to tell him but Ill be there with you. Okay?" She asked, hugging you gently, trying nit to crush the.child that was living inside of you at this very giving moment. Yep thats right. You were pregnant and Rikers the father. Not even 5 minutes later, Riker walked into the room. " Hey Rydel. Hey babe." He said smiling at you and Rydel. " Hey...Um Riker....Y/N has some very exciting news for you!" arydel said, grabbing you and taking tou near Riker. "Really? Well what is it?" Riker said looking at your face. Studying the features as if he was trying to read your emotion. " Im um....Pregnant. I am pregnant." You said, trying to sound as confident. Minutes have passed since you said that. " Riker! Answer! Respond in any way." Rydel yelled at him. " This cant be happening..." He said. That was it. You couldnt even stand to look at him anymore. If he didnt want to be part of this childs life...so be it. You walked out of his room trying not to cry. "Riker! You Jerk! I should of known you were going to be a douche! and Excuse my language but I cant help what you happen to be!" Rydel screamed at him and slapped him in the face. Then she took off running. Running after you.

Week Later

You havent spoke to anyone from the Lynch family. Riker and Rydel tried to call tou a bunch of times but you ignored their calls. Your phone rang again and you got so fed up. " What the hell do you want!" You spat into the phone. "Umm Im sorry.." Rydel said. " Oh Rydel! Im so sorry.. Im just so fed up, you know?" You said. " Yeah...Um Can I come over?" She asked. " Yeah sure." You replied, semi confused.

5minutes later. Your door bell rang and yoi ran to answer it. When you opened the door it wasnt Rydel...It was Riker.You were about to slam the door but he put his foot in front of it before it could close." Y/N we need to talk." " Abut what? About how you dont want your child?" You sneered at him. " I do want her..or him! Its just I was shocked! I thought I wasnt ready..but as long as Im with you..I know I will be the perfect father." He said, taking his hand in his. " I love you" He said. " I love you, too."