Makayla!

Hey sorry sister! I've been a bit busy and now I remembered your imagine! Here it is!

YOU MEET AT SChool ft.Me

"Hello Class! We have a new student named Makayla Y/L/N." "Hello!" I said confidently. I mean if course it was nerve wracking but I wanted to start this year off well. "You can take a seat next to KeKe" Everyone looked around the room confused which confused me even more. "Do you mean CeCe?" A girl with red hair questioned. "CeCe! Yes CeCe!" "How did you even- nope never mind. " the girl sighed, slumping back into her chair. I made my way over to her and pulled the chair out. "Hello...my name is..well I guess it's KeKe..." She said, smiling lightly. I chuckled. About 10 minutes later the bell rang and signified that it was time for lunch. Me and CeCe were chit chatting away and I accidentally ran into someone causing them to drop their books on the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed picking up the persons book. I looked up and seen the most handsome boy I had ever seen. Blond medium length hair, beautiful brown eyes. "It's alright! So umm...my names Ross" he said. "I'm Makayla!" "Well..it's nice to meet you Makayla...I'll see you around I hope.." And with that the beautiful boy named Ross walked away..

TBC