Personal for Makaylah

You weren't usually the person that got nervous for things. Not presenting projects or just being yourself in general, but when you found out you were meeting Ross' parents, something just snapped. It was like all the years, doing things that would make the average teen girl want to die on the inside, just unleashed. All those times you were supposed to be nervous about something, came at once. Right at the moment you were currently trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. A nice button up blouse with a medium length skirt? No too formal. After about an hour of trying to find the perfect outfit, you finally just decided to wear some skinny jeans with a nice looking shirt. You looked at the time on your cell phone and decided you should head out. You slid on your converse and shut the door, locking it right before you walked to your car. After about like 10 minutes, you made it to the Lynch's home. It was nice sized and looked like it was a cozy home for the 7 and sometimes 8 people that lived there. You texted Ross letting him know you were outside.

Texts:

To: Rossy-Bear

From: Makayla

"I'm outside babe. Come to the door?"

You hit send and waited for a reply. You phone dinged.

To: Kayla-Baer

From: Rossy:Bear

" Sorry babe! I'm going to be late. The directors had some extra filming that needed to be done. Go ahead and introduce yourself! I'll be there soon. Love you, bye!"

Now you were even more nervous. Meeting Ross' parents with out Ross being present...Fun. Not the sarcasm.

You paced back in fourth for a couple of minutes. You slowly walked up to the door, extending you hand to knock but you quickly pulled it back. Then you started pacing back and fourth again. Suddenly the door opened and there stood a man and woman that looked a lot like Ross. "Ummm..so. Yeah. Hello I'm umm Makayla!" You stuttered nervously. " Are you sure?" The man said, laughing at his own joke. You chuckled lightly as the shorter woman hit her husband in the stomach causing him to stop laughing. "So your the famous Makayla Ross had been talking about lately?" The woman asked. "Yeah! Good things were said...Right?" You questioned, nervously chuckling. "Yes indeed! My name is Stormie and this is my lovely husband Mark! Come on in!" They moved out of the way so you could enter their lovely home. "You guys have a lovely house! It's so pretty and clean!" You said, trying to make conversation to seem less awkward. " I should hope so...she made me spend hours cleaning.." Mark whispered in your ear. Maybe this won't be so bad...

Later

Ross' POV

"I'm home! Mom. Dad. Makayla?" I yelled, looking through the house for the three of them. I heard laughter in the kitchen and walked through the door. "So I was like 'How do you work this thing?' And then next thing I know the ingredients were everywhere!" Makayla said, laughing while lifting up her cup to drink her coffee. My parents were doubled over in laughter, which they failed miserably at trying to contain. "Hello?" I said, questionably. " Oh Ross! Your here?" My moms asked, walking up to me and hugging me tightly. " Rossy!" Makayla yelled, jumping up from the table and hugging me.

An hour later!

Your POV

"Well I think it's time I head home! It was nice meeting you guys!" You said, hugging Mark and Stormie.

"I'll walk you out" Ross said, smiling at you. You both walked out, heading to your car. "I see you had a great time!" Ross said smirking. "Yeah! I love your parents!" You said. "Well I'm glad, because they will be seeing you a lot." Ross said with a smirk, before leaning down and kissing you on the lips.

How was it? I don't know if I spelled your name wrong! If I did I'll go back and fix it! I hope this fits your request!