Makayla

"Mommy! Daddy! Guess what?!" Your daughter, Reanne (just going with Reanne) said jumping up and onto Ross and yours bed. "What sweetie?" Ross asked lifting Rea onto his lap. "It's myyyyy BIRTHDAY!" She yelled her little arms flailing all about. You chuckled before responding. "I know baby girl." "Just checking.."she replied sheepishly, giggling with twirling the stray strands of her light blonde hair. Her hazel eyes standing out in the dimply lit room. She was giving you the puppy dog face. "Why are you making that face-" Ross said before you interjected. "We are not giving you your present just yet!" You exclaimed, failing miserably to try to sound stern and serious. Your little girl poured and whined but got up and stomped out of the room. Yep. She was a diva. Ross chuckled before pecking your cheek. He got up and stalked off to find his little diva.

Later.

Ross had taken Rea to the zoo while Rydel, CeCe, and you had put the party together. "What the hell is that?" CeCe asked, gesturing towards the clowns "dog" balloon animal. "It's a dog...what the hell does it look like?"the clown sassed. "It looks like what you see in the mirror!" "CeCe!" "That's it I quit!" The clown stomped off. "Thank god!" "CeCe! Rea said she wanted a clown!" "Oh...Well can't you find someone else?" She asked. "Yep and I think I just did!" You said smiling evilly at her. "Who?- wait a second..Me? No..No no NO!"

Later than before

"And here is....Coco the clown!" Your daughter bounced up and down and ran up to CeCe (the clown) "I thought the clown quit..." Ross mumbled into your ear not taking his gaze off Rea and the clown.."He did..That's CeCe." Ross started to laugh and then all of the children tackled 'CoCo the clown.