Ross with Emma

"Avalon! Are you you in your costume?" I questioned my very smart 3 year old. "Yes!" She giggled running over to me. "How did you..?" "I helped her." Ross said walking out of Avalon's room. "Hey babe" I exclaimed. Ross chuckled before he placed his lips on mine. "Daddy! Come on!" She just called Ross daddy.."Av...Ross isn't yo-" "I'm coming sweetheart." Ross said before turning to me. "It's fine...she can call me that" I smiled and hugged him before walking out the door, Ross closing the door behind.

Halloween Costume Party Time!

Avalon was with my best friend CeCe (me! xD) and I decided to sit at the table. I closed my eyes but quickly opened them when hands were on my shoulders. I looked up and seen Ross."Hey babe!" I exclaimed. "Babe...Can we talk?" My heart beat quickened and my smile dropped. "Sure.." "You know I love you..and Avalon...and I know you had a hard life and everything and I really do love you-" "Ross..your repeating yourself..." "Right sorry! I'm really sorry! That sounded-" "Ross spit it out!" "I want to be in your life forever. I want Avalon to call me dad! I want her to know that just because that horrible excuse for a man isn't in her life...that I will be. I want you to know that I'm here for both of you.. I love both of you!" He said. "Ross? what are you saying.." I questioned, happy but nervous. He got down at one knee and..."Emma..Will you marry me?" "Yes! 10000000 times yes!" I exclaimed. I kisses Ross and he smiled into it. Avalon came running in and jumped up into Ross arms.

Best day of my life <3