Rocky

There he was. Standing next to his locker, smiling, laughing. Being perfect like always. His name is Rocky Lynch. He was one of the populars and well...you weren't even close in that category. You stared at him, until the bell rung and you were forced out if your train of thought. You shut your locker and headed off to class. You walked into the loud obnoxious class room when you noticed Rocky staring at you. You avoided his gaze and sat in the corner of the room. The teacher shushed the class and started rambling on about some project. You started to tune him out when he said pick your partners. Everyone was fighting over Rocky so the teacher decided that he was going to pick the partners. " Rebecca & Jake. Vanessa & Cole. Rocky & Y/N." your heart stopped and started beating really fast. "Now meet up with your partner." Every one scrambled around the classroom to get to their partner. Rocky walked over to you and smiled. " Hey! Y/N right?" He asked. " Yeah! Hi." You said. You and Rocky decided what your project should be around. The bell rang and class was over. You walked over to your locker and shoved your books into I. Then you shut the locker and was surprised to see Rocky leaning up beside it." So Y/N. Do you want to meet at,y house to work on the project tonight?" He asked,smiling down at you, considering that he is taller then you. " Sure! If that's okay with you....." You said not wanting to intrude. " it's 100% cool!" He said. " Well okay!" You said. After that you and Rocky hung out he fell for you.