Simple Sweet Kisses

Ross: You were both cuddling on the couch, Love, Actually playing in the background. You started to shift. eyes closing because you were tired. Ross smiled and pecked you lips, then softly put his lips on your forehead. What a charmer. ;)

Riker: You have taken his glasses right off his face as you were both sprawled across the bed. He looked up from the book he had been reading and seen your beautiful face. He couldn't resist the urge and just pounced on you. Kissing your face with his sweet lips

Ryland: You were both outside, laying in the grass right after a long game of football. You were giggling and he was laughing. He couldn't resist himself and just went in for your first, sweet...well sweat full kiss. ;)

Rocky: you were strumming his guitar lightly as you sat on his lap. He wore a giant smiles on his face as his eyes shifted and he started to doze off. You turned to look at him and smiled lightly as you realized he was asleep. You leaned in slowly and pecked his lips before molding your body with his.

Ratliff: You were at your house, out on your front porch after a date at GetShaved. You could tell he was nervous. "Goodnight Y/N." He smiled, hand in his pocket. You smiled and he turned around, walking down the first couple of steps. You grabbed ahold of his sweater and pulled his face towards you as his hands, now out of his pocket, went around your waist

Rydel (Couple One): You and Rydel just spent the day shopping, hand in hand carrying bags around from your favorite stores. Rydel spotted a photo booth and pulled you inside. You guys did some cute little faces when she suddenly grasped your chin and placed her pink lips on yours.

Rydel: (Friendly one.) You were upset about school life. Friends, grades, stupid teachers etc and were just ranting to your best friend Rydel. She pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head.