Proposal

Rocky:

You and Rocky had been laying around the house all day, nothing better to do. It was maybe around 8 or 9, so it was dark outside. You guys were sitting outside by the Lynch pool, looking at all the stars and their beauty. "It's so beautiful-" you started before Rocky had cut you off. "Not as beautiful as you." "You are such a flirt." You muttered, leaning against his tall, lanky frame. He let out a soft chuckle before mumbling 'You love it.' Minutes have passed before you decide you want to go in. You are about to leave when Rocky's hand grasps yours, causing you turn around. He looks up at you, him being on his knees as he pulls out a small, closed velvet box. The butterflies grow as he starts rambling on about asking you to be his wife. You cut him off completely with a nod of your head and a kiss on the lips.

Ross:

You had been walking on the beach with your boyfriend of 2 years now. You guys always loved beaches hence the fact that you met at one. Ross was so nervous and giddy that it concerned you. "Ross! Calm down!" you exclaimed, laughing at your Boyfriend. You turned and looked out to the ocean for a bit and then looked at Ross again, finding him kneeling next to you on the beach. "Y/N...Will you marry me?" He looked up at you nervously, face reddening. You lips turned into a huge smile and you kissed him, mumbling a yes.

Rydel: (Yeah.. I did it)

You were on tour with your girlfriend and her brothers. You and Rydel had always been best friends before you both realized that you were attracted to her. It all worked out when she confessed that she had feelings for you as well. You've been together as a couple for maybe about 2 or so years but you had that 6 year friend ship before hand. "Hey baby." Rydel said, wrapping her arms around you. You returned the gesture and kissed her forehead causing her to giggle. Suddenly it grew quiet and Rydel reached in her pocket, pulling out a box. Your jaw dropped slightly as she kneeled down and opened it wide. "Y/N...I really, really love you...Will you please marry me?" She asked, her voice getting higher with every word. You pulled her up quickly and pushed your lips onto hers, nodding you head yes.

Riker:

You and Riker. Always been best friends until you both had confessed your undying love for one another. However, that was years ago, when both of you were in your teenage years. Now, both in your early-mid twenties, were still together being those same old silly kids in love. You spent all your time together, laughing, cuddling, crying, and smiling. "Babe. I'm home from work!" You yelled, kicking your shoes off and dropping your bag on the floor, right next to the couch. You heard a noise in the kitchen and smiled, walking towards it. Inside, Riker was smiling at you, all dressed up in his little suit. "What's going on?" You questioned, eyebrow raised. He just shook his head and pulled out a chair for you. The night was the best and you were about to head to bed when Riker pulled you back. "Y/N...we've been together for a while and I really, really do love you...Will you do the honor of being my wife?" His eyes were filled with excitement and worry of. The thought of her answer. She smiled down at the kneeling man and nodded her head, grasping his head and kissing him with lots of passion he slid the ring on her finger and kissed her back.

Ratliff:

"Rydel...As much as I enjoy shopping, I'd just like to be home with my baby." You said, chucking at the girl who was trying on the oddest of outfits. Her smiled faltered and she checked her phone again. "Why do you even keep checking your phone?" "No reason!" Let me change and we'll go out to get shaved or something? Stay here." She stared as you shook your head yes. She went back I to the changing room and you slowly snuck away. You knew you'd feel bad but you were so tired. Spending the whole day shopping without a single word from Eli made you kind of worried, but it happens.

Rydels POV

I quickly threw the clothes off and pulled my skinny jeans and pink top over my body. I fixed my hair and opened the door. "Come on Y/N- Y/N." I turned, looking for the gal anywhere. "Oh god no!" I pulled out my phone and texted the boys.

From Rydel

To Ross

Ross! She's gone. She's on her way. She just left while I was..doing something! Distract her or something. I'm on my way.

I typed the message and scurried off

Your POV

You pulled up into the driveway and smiled lightly. "Y/N!" A voice shouted, scaring you half to death. The passenger door opened and Ross entered, "Hey Ross? What-" "Help me, I lost the neighbors dog. No time to explain. Just drive." He mumbled, rushing each word. You quickly pulled out of the driveway and Ross started yelling Max out the window.

Later.

You drove around a bit, ross checking his phone. "Hey, Y/N." "Yes?" "I just realized something." "What?" "My neighbor doesn't have a dog." You shot him a look and he just smiled lightly.

You drove back to the Lynch house and you walked in, with Ross who had been severely hit upon. As soon as you walked in, you seen Ellington smiling at you, along with the Lynch's' peeking from the corners. He talked and rambled on, "Eli, what's the point of this?" He shut his eyes and smiled lightly. "Will you marry me?-" "Oh my god, yes!"

------

Sorry I couldn't think of a good Ryland one :c