Ryland

Ryland decided on who he was going to take to the prom and that was............not YOU! You were pretty upset, so you decided to skip it.

Ry's POV

"Hey Guys! Have you seen Y/N?" he asked.

" Oh didn't she tell you that she wasn't coming" Ricky said, drinking out of the cup he held in his hand.

" What!!!? Why not?" Ryland asked. " Im not really sure!" Rocky said.

Your POV

You were in your penguin pajamas watching Castle, your favorite crime show when there was a knock on your door. You looked at your phone and it was 11:30 P.M. Who could that be. It kind of creeped you out because you were home alone at night. You picked up a pillow and slowly walked over to the door, there was a knock again. You yelled come in and the door flew open. You threw the pillow directly at the fave of....Ryland?

"Ryland? You gave me a heart attack" You said, hitting him. " Ow! Well sorry! At least you didn't get hit with a pillow in the facial area!" he said laughing. " Hahaha Your so funny. Now what do you want!? " You asked him. " Nothing O want to hang out with my girl- friend." You guys hung out for a while before Ryland told you he liked you.

"flash back over*

" And that was the day I told your Mother I loved her." Ryland said, talking to your two daughter!