Makayla

You woke up early this morning because you were excited! It was finally your birthday and you were excited to see if Ross had gotten you anything. You got up a grabbed some clean clothes before you hopped into the shower. One you got out, you wrapped yourself in a towel and went over to you night stand to text Ross.

To: Rossy

From: Makayla

"Guess what day it is!"

You sent it to him and waited half a minute before you had received a reply.

From: Rossy

To: Kayla-Bear

"Um it's a Friday?"

You sighed and placed your phone down on your bed. How could he not remember? I mean yeah he was busy but you always remembered his birthday! You slid on your jeans and pulled Ross' Hollister sweatshirt over your polka dotted tank top. You walked down stairs expecting to see your family but all that was there was a little note taped onto the counter.

"Dear Makayla,

I'm sorry sweetheart but me and your father had to go to work! Hey! Do you mind taking that box on the counter over to the Lynch's? Thank you baby girl!"

-Love MOM & DAD <3

You sighed and picked up the box and headed over to the Lynch's house. You knocked on the door and it slowly crept open. "Stormie? Mark? Ross-" "SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled out. You seen the Lynch family, your family, the Teen Beach Movie cast, Austin & Ally cast and some of your friends. "You guys remembered!?" You said, running over to Ross. "You thought I had really forgotten?" He said sounding a bit hurt. "Well...Your always busy so I thoug-" "Baby! That sows not mean I don't love you! I wouldn't ever forget something important as this!" He said kissing your lips passionately. Everyone started to applaud and you both pulled away blushing. " Well...Lets get this party started!" Ross yelled, pulling you closest you could dance together.