Kayla & Ross :)

"Kayla! Stop laughing at me!" Ratliff said, covering his face with his hands. "It wasn't that funny!" "It was hilarious, Ratliff!" Ross said, joining your fit of laughter. You've always had a crush on your best friend Ross but never had the courage to tell him. You didn't want to be the cause of possibly ruining your friendship. "KAYLA" Ross yelled. "Huh? What!" "Were you even listening to me?" He asked you. "Um not really...sorry Rossy" You said,pushing your brunette hair strands behind your ear. For the rest of the car ride you listened to Ross talk.

Later that night, you and the rest of the gang were playing truth or dare! It was Rocky's turn to ask you. "Kayla! Truth or dare?" He asked with a sly grin as if he was plotting something in his mind. "Dare!" You said confidently. "I dare you to kiss Ross!" Rocky said with a now, devilish grin! " Rocky! We're best friends..." You said but was interrupted. "A dares a dare, Kayla! He said, winking. You slowly leaned up to Ross and he did the same except suddenly he forced his soft pink lips on yours. About a minute later, Ratliff coughed, ruining the moment. Ross pulled away and whispered in your ear. "I've always wanted to do that."

And that there was the start of a wonderful new relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! :( but did you like it!? If you didn't I can always make you a new one!