I was about her furthermore but stop as Jimin already placed the order at the table.

" Did i interupt something ? " Jimin asked as he placed himself beside me and Sohee sat infront us with helmoni beside her.

" Don't worry Jimin. I didn't leak any ugly secret of yours. " Her grandmother said playfully making his grandson whinned like kids.

" Helmoni please tell me one. I wanna know too. " Sohee said as her hands begged like small kids that wants money from their parents.

Well i can't lie that she looks cute and little did i know my lips turned upwards by her act.

Minutes passed and we still at the coffee shop, entertain ourself with stories and lame jokes that able to make helmoni smile. Helmoni seems happy today with me,Jimin and Sohee companion.

I was about to take my blackforest into my mouth when suddenly Sohee accidently spilled her strawbery smoothies on the table. But the smooties way faster than my action as my white pants was covered with pink and red stains because of her carelessness.

" Ommo ommo !! " Sohee said as i get up to clean the dirt with my tisses but i didn't know that it only makes it worst. Jimin also took some tissue to help me but he then stop because he may looks weird if he help to clean it. I mean the stains were on my thight area and so.

" I'm sorry eonnie. I'm very careless " She reasoned.

I was about to say its okay but soon stop as i saw her face smirking not even looks sorry.

" Its okay. I should know things like this happen. " I mumbled the last part.

" What to do now ? We want to go to watch a movie. But i guess you should home instead of going to the cinema like this with us. I'm really sorry eonie " She fakely said to me.

I really held myself to not rolling my eyes at her.

" Its fine. You guys just go without me. I should clean myself at home. " I said as i look at Jimin.

" No dear. You can't go like this. Jimin you take her home. We can go there next time. "

" But helmoni-- " Sohee was cutted by helmoni.

" Sohee don't be like that to Seulgi. You're the one who caused this, you can't just walk away like that. Jimin take Seulgi home now."

" Ne I will. Don't worry. Helmoni you can go ahead. I'll call my secretary to take my car here since i didn't drive today." Jimin said as he started to punch numbers on his handphone.

" Lets go now Sohee. " Helmoni said.

" I'm very sorry helmoni. " I said while continuosly bowing my head to her.

" No dear. Its a good thing to spent times with you today. " She warmly said to me.

She then walk away from the coffee shop with the pouting Sohee behind her.

" Do you want to go to the comfort room first ? We need to wait for my secretary for a few minutes. He's on his way now. " Jimin asked me.

" Its okay. I'll just wait for him. There's nothing i can do even if i clean myself. The stains is no joke. "

" Right. You look like having menstrual stains. " He laughed.

" Yahhh !! Its not the right time for you to laughed. " I scrowled at him as i punch him on his arm.

" Okay okay. Gosh so violent. " He said as he took off his black leather jacket.

" I feel bad for helmoni. You should just go without me. " I sigh.

Yes. I feel bad. They should just go. Helmoni want to spent times with them afterall.

" I thought that i already told you. Didn't i ? "

I look at him bewilderment. Trying to catch what he means by that as his hands busy tying his jacket around my waist to prevent people from seeing the stains that all over my pants.

" I told you that i won't leave you anymore. " With that he held my hands make both of us stand up.

I told you that i won't leave you anymore. Keep ringing in my mind.

" Lets go. My secretary is already here. " He softly said and smile sweetly at me. I held my chest using my free hand. It beat faster like i was in 100m relay.

No. I should not feel this way. I can't feel this way.

Park Jimin what have you done to me ?

Ps // Enjoy. Double update for today. Btw my favourite song (Cheeze-Romance) is also Jungkook favourite. Goshhh !! And please don't forget to Vomment 😂💕