"Can you stop be so damn stubborn" "I ain't stubborn I'm just a straight minded person" "What does that got to do with you not attending Erza's weddding though-" "I already told you and I ain't repeating myself" Gajeel said.

"See you are stubborn, just because someone told you off a bit you decide not to go the wedding" "Why are you saying it like it's all my fault though, it's Jellal's okay end of convo" he entered their room and towards the bed. Levy watched as he jumped on their bed and closed his eyes.

"Clap clap" he clapped his hands twice and the lights went off in the room.

.

"Baby..I'm back~" a voice sang. The male walked into the dark room and looked around. "Erza" Jellal called, dropping his bags on the floor. He took a step forward and flinched when someone cleared their throat behind him. The lights came on and the male turned around to see a pissed off Erza.

"Okay..I can explain.." Jellal said lowly but she continued to stare at him, waiting on his explanation. "This better be good" she grumbled.

"Okay so I um..I sort of started on Gajeel.." "What do you mean by that?" she asked. "Um..an argument?" "Why?" "Because I was stressed out and he wasn't co-operating with me he was just stubborn and always like for things to go his way" Jellal groaned. Erza raised her brow at him "Well that's Gajeel-" "Well you know a person must get fed up at a point in time" "Yeah but still-"

"Erza you wouldn't understand, things are really stressful for me" "And me as well but you don't see me snapping at the girls" she said and he looked elsewhere. "I'm sorry okay I was wrong" he mumbled.

"So it's better you go apologize-" "No way, if it's anyone it's Gajeel" he turned to her and glared. "and I ain't apologizing for nothing" he stomped his foot down and crossed his arms.

Erza sighed. "Jellal come.." she walked towards him but he took some steps back "What're gonna do to me..?'' he couldn't help but asked.

"Trust me.." she walked towards him till she stood fully infront of him. Jellal stared at her then at her hands that was untying the robe she wore. "Let me make you stress-free" she said, dropping the fabric to the floor. "Erza.." he whispered as he stared at her body. "Don't reject me this time" he watched her face and smiled.

"Okay.." she then suddenly pounced on him on the bed and his eyes widened in surprise. She took out handcuffs and in less than 5 seconds Jellal's hands were cuffed to the bed head. "What the?" he looked up at his hands then at Erza to glare at her. "If this is some kind of torture game I'm still sticking to my word" he said stubbornly, looking away.

"So you say but after I'm done with you, you'd be begging me and apologizing to Gajeel in less than a minute" Erza said. He turned to her and laughed "Ha as if"

"Okay Mr. Fernandez..game on"

.

The Next Day

"It's so hard.." Levy groaned under her eyes dark and baggy. "You're telling me.." Erza agreed. "Yeah..I agree too" Lucy mumbled, sipping her drink through the straw. The three currently were in a café, talking and discussing their problems on a Thursday afternoon.

"Where is Juvia?" Levy asked, picking up her donut. "She said she was on her way but my question to you is why is your husband so stubborn into apologizing to mine?" Erza asked. "I don't know to be honest, he is Gajeel but he does have a point though" Levy bit into her donut and Erza raised her brow.

"Well Jellal do have a point as well" Erza said.

"With what, he was the one that shouted" "Well yeah but..it's the stress-" "Well then that is your fault for leaving your husband stressed out like that" Levy stated simply and Erza opened her mouth but no words came out. "See I'm right" Levy smiled continuing her snack and as for Erza, she pouted.

"Natsu keeps raping me" Lucy stated out of the ordinary.

The two then watched Lucy "What?" they asked in unison. "I don't know like all the Dragneels are sex addicts I don't know.." she raised her shoulders. "What do you mean he's raping you though, isn't that your husband?" "Yeah..but he always over do it, he got me up till three this morning"

"Okay~" Levy cleared her throat "I think that's enough personal information there Lucy"

"Oh come on guys I need help in this.." Lucy groaned "what could I do, tell him I'm a man?" she asked. "But you're pregnant transgenders can't get pre- why am I even bothering answering" Levy shook her head. "But he's Natsu Natsu's dumb enough to believe anything" Erza said and Lucy nodded in agreement.

The blonde took out her phone and started typing in some letters to a certain someone. "Who are you texting?" Erza more like chuckled. "My husband..and there we go..send" she placed the phone back in her pocket and smiled.

"Natsu ain't gonna believe that" Levy chuckled "Well I just hope he stops from now on" Lucy said before she added "it's like he want me to have triplets" "You should" Levy said, smiling. Lucy shook her head in denial "That's not possible" she said "Anything's possible" Erza said.

"You guys!" a voice shouted and the three turned to see Juvia running into the shop. All girls' eyes widened when they noticed Juvia only wore her towel and a shower cap. "Guess what happened today guess what guess what!" Juvia cheered, jumping up and down like a teen who got asked to go to prom.

"What happened and why are you looking like that?" Levy asked. "That doesn't matter" Juvia said shaking her head before she cleared her throat. "I finally got my wish dun dun duun!" she pulled out a stick and placed it on the table. Lucy's eyes widened and Erza gasped. "Wow..Juvia..I..I'm lost for words" Levy whispered.

"So you rushed all the way down here after you bath to show us a stick?" Erza asked. Juvia eyes's widened before she looked down at the stick she placed on the table a moment ago and gasped.

"Shit..not this" she took the stick off the table before she replaced it with a pregnant test that said positive. Erza's eyes widened and Levy cheered in joy. "O m g" she stood up and hugged Juvia. "Congratulations!" Erza also stood up and the three hugged each other, jumping up and down.

"My dear Juvia's preggos!"

Lucy took the stick and observed it. "Wow.." then her eyes widened. "Wait..you guys" the three stopped jumping, watching as Lucy stood up.

"Wouldn't it be great if Erza gets pregnant too?" "Huh?" Erza asked and Levy nodded. "That'll be awesome so it'll be four of us pregnant at the same time" Lucy nodded and the girls watched Erza with anticipation in their eyes.

"So.." the three asked in unison and Erza gulped.

.

4:00 pm

"This will be great" Lucy chuckled as she stood infront the front door, unlocking it with her key. She smiled as the idea of her and the girls being pregnant at the same time. "Ohh boy"

She unlocked the door and pushed it open walking inside.

"I'm home people!" Lucy announced before she added "and Natsu I have some news to give you!"

Someone cleared their throat behind the blonde and Lucy turned around and smiled when she saw Natsu and their baby. "Na-" he cut her off, giving her a look.

"What are you, a man or woman because I'm confused"

Lucy just stared at him before she facepalmed herself and sighed.