The One With The Mysterious Brother

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night," Caroline pleaded.

Emily quickly jumped in front of the duo and stared at Caroline with her eyes widened. "Woah, woah, woah. What guy? And why am I just hearing about this now, Caroline Forbes?" Emily scolded the blonde.

Caroline couldn't help but chuckle at her best friend. "Just some extremely hot guy from the Grill last night," she explained before shrugging slightly, "I didn't get his number, so it doesn't matter."

Emily looked at the blonde like she grew another head. "Excuse me, but when does Caroline Forbes ever pass on a hot guy? Why didn't you get his number?" Emily interrogated.

Caroline shrugged, "I don't know. I was drunk."

Emily and Bonnie stared at each other for a long moment, before they both broke into laughter. Anyone that knew Caroline, knew that nothing would stop her from talking to someone she thought was hot. Caroline rolled her eyes at her two best friends, before she made her way out of Mystic Falls High School with the two amused girls following behind.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of Mystic Grill sat the four girls as they enjoyed the warm weather that has graced the small town. Emily had her twin sister and two best friends help with folding pamphlets for the large celebration that was going to take place tomorrow for the Night of the Comet. The four girls sat in peaceful silence before Bonnie began, "well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."

Caroline nodded her head lightly before she smirked as she looked over at Bonnie, "yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." She quickly turned towards Elena and questioned, "so then what?"

Elena shook her head, "so then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night?" Caroline questioned as she stared at Elena in confusion, "there was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"

"Nope," Elena responded as she shook her head once more, "we didn't go there."

Emily nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would have heard if they did do anything," she joked.

Caroline continued to stare hard at Elena as she questioned, "not even a handshake?" When Elena only shook her head, Caroline glanced over at the other two girls in shock before turning back to the brunette. "I mean, Elena, we are your friends and Emily's your sister. Okay? You are supposed to share the smut," she exclaimed.  

Emily looked at the blonde in disgust, "I don't want to know about my sister's sex life, thank you very much."

"We just talked for hours," Elena tried to explain to Caroline.  

Caroline looked at Elena with wide eyes as she yelped, "okay, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already!" She shook her head as she explained, "okay, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

Emily and Elena glanced at each other before looking towards the blonde as they mumbled together, "profound."

It was quiet once Caroline gave up on trying to find juicy details on Elena's relationship, so the four girls went back to folding the pamphlets together. But not even a minute goes by before Elena suddenly jumps to her feet. Bonnie looked over at youngest Gilbert in confusion as she questioned, "where are you going?"