Jealous Janesa

"Nanny you wait in the car" Shane demanded as he went to hold her delicate hand.

"Are you sure sweetie, I'm telling you I may be old but I can still beat up a few punks."

Shane smile and nodded. He turned around to Violet and I asking us if we were ready to go in. I grabbed Violet and got out of the car. We both had our onesies still on and she had taken her bunny with her but decided to leave it with Nanny. I felt her shake and silently cry as we walked in, Shane immediately went to the front desk talking to a lady who had a ton of makeup on. The lady told us to sit down and wait for Janesa's mom to come out. We waited for a couple minutes and she never showed up, Shane went to ask the lady again and this time she didn't reply. Shane asked again and this time she threatened to kick him out, one of the cops ended up hearing and asked what had happened. He recognized Shane and I, saying he knew our father and how he went to school with him. Apparently a couple of my dad's friends are cops and were willing to help us if anything happened since he was always away along with my mother. Shane had told him if he could bring along the other guys my dad knew and talk privately, the man agreed and took all of us in a meeting room.

"Don't worry no one will hear us" he said as we walked in. "By the way my name is John, John Robert"

Shane went to shake his hand  along with the other gentleman standing by.

"That young fellow is Dan who is recently new to our area" he said as he pointed. "That's Jacob, Tony, Phillip, and Mark"

I gently smiled and waved, Violet was hiding her face in my arm and was refusing to even talk. John began to ask why we were here, Shane explained and everyone in the room began to question how Janesa's mom was still working over at the station. It had turned out the only reason she was still able to work here is because she sweet talked her way to stay in and she used more than words, that's how Jacob explained it. John got up and stood by us.

"You think I can take little Violet here and take her to see the chief."

I nodded my head yes and whispered that everything was going to be okay. She let go and grabbed onto him.

"Don't worry everything is going to be alright, we will get him out."

They walked out and I was soon left with Shane and everyone else.

"You guys knew our father?" Shane wondered.

"Yes indeed, he was very adventurous at a young age and always enjoyed sports, I can see it passed onto you am I right son?" Mark replied.

"Yes sir"

"I'm glad, I will say ever since your mom got into the picture he was never the same, you should of seen the look on his face when he left you guys the first time, son I tell you that man loves you."

I looked up and stared on Shane then at Mark.

"I hope you don't mind me asking sir but how did my mom change my d-"

Violet walked in and ran to me. She smiled and glanced at Shane then ran to him smiling jumping with joy.

"You won't believe what happened." She smiled and tears came running down her cheek.

"What?"

"Janesa's mom got in trouble and not only that she got caught stealing money and letting half the criminals free"

"You're kidding right?"

"No not at all, Janesa's mom is getting sent to prison for what she did, she's in so much trouble but I'm so glad my Bailey gets to come out finally they are releasing him any second now"

I smiled and hugged her, Shane walked by and thanked John for what he did.

"Now listen Lucy and Violet, if that Janesa ever bothers you again just call me on this phone alright?" John said handing us a card.

I took the card and hugged him. Bailey came running in grabbing Violet and kissing her all over her red blushing face. When I turned around to thank John again I had seen Janesa stand outside the door.

"That's not fair!" She yelled "he's mine and only mine he doesn't love you he never did you pathetic little girl"

She started to walk towards Violet and Bailey but that's when Shane stood up and all the other police officers did as well.

"You are going to regret this Bailey she will never love you, not like how I loved you" she began to yell louder "I'm the one you love not her she's just a stupid girl who never say anything in you like I did, we could of lasted and had a family"

Violet got up and held Bailey's hand.

"Bailey isn't yours anymore and you need to understand that he loves me now, and if you ever did love him you would of never treated him the way you did, he's so sweet and loving but everyone always sees it as a weakness but in reality he's so strong and has the biggest heart ever and that's why I love him" she let go of his hand and walked towards Janesa
"He has the biggest heart ever and you never bothered to open up your slutty little eyes, I loved him since the first time I saw him and I loved him for what he truly was, all you ever did was make him something he never was, a monster, but even if he still is I will love him forever and more then you ever did"

I looked at both of them and Janesa began to stand down, she was so furious her face had gone completely red.

"Now leave us alone and go to the ones you are already playing with, everyone knows your secret Janesa you didn't just play with my boyfriends heart you've played with everyone's at school." Violet screamed.

"He never loved you! Everything I ever did was to protect his sorry ass because of all the mistakes he had ever done and the biggest mistake was leaving me!" She gasped for air "I was never the reason he got in trouble and I for sure can tell you now he's nothing but a player too! He will take your money and cheat on you with other girls and you will come to me one day and say I was right all along you pathetic bitch!"

Violet smiled "Don't mix up your slutty story for his, maybe you played so many guys you actually believe he did it too you, take your big mouth and go suck off the guys you haven't yet."

She walked out stomping and slammed the door, Bailey got up and held Violets face, he kissed her and told her how amazed he was for the way she talked but silently whispered how he'd punish her later for all the bad words she said too.
I walked over to her and hugged them both.

"I'm so glad everything is okay now." I said smiling

Shane came by us and hugged Bailey.

"Thanks man, I'm so thankful for you taking care of my girl while this happened" Bailey said while hugging Shane.

"Don't thank me, Lucy helped out the most"

I smiled and had my arms wrapped around Violet.

"Guys not only did we make everything better by bringing Bailey back and telling Janesa off but we left dear Nanny all alone and I didn't get food!" I laughed .

"Okay okay lets go get Nanny and then get something to eat" Shane said rolling his eyes.

"Good who wants pancakes!" I said jumping with joy.

"Me!" Everyone said.