Wondering Warehouses

I honestly didn't think i'd get this far, especially knowing how my parents were. I thought I would be given already to the one who bought me, but I see they didn't and yet I wonder why.

The area seemed quiet. No one was near, I couldn't even hear any animals wondering around except for Nana who was rustling in my bag.

Is anyone here?

Shh little.

I continued by quietly walking around the building, it was to silent for my liking. Nana wouldn't stop moving in the bag so I decided to stop and take her out. She seemed in a hurry, constantly sniffing and bobbing her head as if she was following something.

Ew you smell that big girl.

Unfortunately yes.

The air filled with a dreadful smell of rotting fish. I could see why Nana was in such a hurry, she was hungry and her little tummy had been groaning.

We are near fishies.

Yes we are little which means we are near water and boats.

I tried to look around. I noticed some men wondering around the dead fish. Nana sprung into action and ran towards one of the little fishes that was cut in half.

Nana!

No!

I hid behind a couple boxes. The men had spotted Nana and grabbed her immediately. I felt little inside me cry. I tried to find an object to throw to make at least half the men move away. My plan was simple distract a few, hit the rest, take Nana and run.

It not gonna be that simple.

I know!

I grabbed a little rock and hit it against a metal shed. The plan seemed to work at first, I got three out of the five guys to look and wonder where that came from, but they didn't seem interested.

It not like the movies.

Hush little.

I tried again and none of them even flinched. I ducked behind the boxes and wondering what to do next but I had drawn a blank.

My turn.

Little no.

Yes.

I took a super duper deep breathe and yelled from the top of my lungs!

It had somehow worked and this time four out of the five came running over to where I was. I sneaked around them and stood right by the one who held Nana.

Little I need you please.

Oh now you need me, silly big girl.

I grabbed my book bag and swung it right on top of his little bald head.

He let go of Nana and began to rub his head. I smacked him one more time and snatched her as quickly as I could. I ran and hid for cover.

We have nana!

I searched around for the men to return back to their spot only to see that they had and asked what had happened to the man I hit. As soon as they were distracted I searched around for any vehicles or boats I could use.

Big girl! Look!

I turned my head side to side and saw a ship heading to a dock. It was full of cars and waiting patiently a line of girls with chains and cuffs strapped around them. Men with suits came off with wine glasses and bottles full of liquor.

Uh oh

Uh oh is right little we gotta go.

I waited Patiently for them to get off. I heard the cries of the girls coming off. I felt helpless. Most of them struggled to move, security would pick them up like nothing and place them on their shoulders exposing everything they had under the dresses and skirts. I even saw one completely naked and bruised.

Go!

The last one finally came off. I rushed over to get on and find the perfect hiding place. They started to turn off the lights by the docks. The man on the ship blew the horn and yelled saying he was leaving in 30 minutes for the others to come.

My ears!

I know little I know.

Not only was he loud but he began to blow the horn. I ran with nana as fast as I could and luckily slipped underneath a van.

We safe?

We safe.

I wiggled my way from taking my bag off and placing nana inside who was already fast asleep. The poor thing was nearly man handled and I couldn't bare losing her again.
I watched carefully under the van. The heels of the shoes passing were being hit hard against the ship. The men reeked of cheap cologne, liquor, and cigarettes. I believed the "last men" Little had seen weren't the last men at all. These men were downstairs possibly gambling. For one has a chip from onto the ground and role under the van. The men here were filthy. Nothing but useless business men sticking their money somewhere they shouldn't be. Two girls had been dragged off the ship. One whose legs were soaked in blood as she past by the van and the other with her panties dropped all the way down to her ankles. The scene horrified me. The men continued to play with the one whose panties were so far down as they walked off the ship. They slipped there hands down by her kitty and played with her breast. At one point they were far from the ship, but it was still visible for me to see what they were doing to her. One man ended up tearing her dress apart while the other took her off the chains. She was bare naked and was told to sit on another mans lap while he unbuckled his pants.

Pigs!

Yep your right they are pigs but little please don't see this, we will help her and everyone else soon.

The ship began to make strange noises. The captain yelled at the workers to prepare to leave.

Daddy?

We're going to see him soon I promise.

The ship slowly began to move. My heart was starting to calm down. What I had seen was only part of my parents business. I'm hoping I get home safely and stop what they are doing.

I hear more men.