Bothered Bailey

"Whyyyy." Lucy said groaning

"Because it's time to get up silly, my daddy is making pancakes for us" Violet said happily.

"But I'm to tired to get up"

"Come on Lucy, please get up I wanna eat then play"

"Fine I'll get up only cause I want to play"

Violet stood up quickly and grabbed her bunny waiting for Lucy to get up. Violet smiled and began to smirk.

"I heard you talk in your sleep by the way" She said laughing.

"You wh-"

"Yep you kept mumbling something, I thought I heard harder and daddy but, I must of been wrong"

I began to blush and quickly got up to get nana.
She held nana in her arms and opened the door running to Shane.

"Lucy!" Violet yelled.

"That didn't happen, it wasn't real, and you never heard it!" She yelled back.

She ran down the stairs holding nana to dear life as she began to cry out for all the movement happening around her. She went to the kitchen and bumped into Shane.

"What's wrong princess?"

Lucy tried to catch her breathe. "Violet is being naughty and saying things about me!"

Shane laughed and looked at Bailey. "Seems like your princess is onto something"

"I bet she is, I'll talk to her once I'm done making the pancakes" he said while flipping one over.

"I'll go check on her for you while your down here, keep an eye on these two will ya?" He said while looking at nana and I.

I raised nana up a little to my cheek and felt her rub against it. She was so soft and fragile, my favorite thing about her is when she wraps her paws around my hand and licks them. I was so in loved with her.

"Um Lucy can I ask you something really quick" Bailey said while pouring the pancake mix onto the pan.

"Go ahead"

"Did she get really upset after .." he stopped to think "after everything happened between her and I?"

I tilted my head a bit to see if he'd notice and continue on but, he never did.

"She was very sad and felt as if she wouldn't get you back, your her daddy and she loved you" I looked at nana and smiled softly while petting her head with my thumb. "She always seems so happy because she finally found someone who completed her puzzle piece"

He looked at me and smiled. "Please Lucy I never did anything wrong I would never do that to her please believe me, I know you two are best of friends and I want you to believe me but, I do love her and that will never change"

He tilted his head down and his hand began to shake a bit.

"I hated what she did to me, she ruined my strong relationship with Violet and ruined everything, I was so stupid to not realize what I had done" his eyes began to water.

He turned off the stove and put the pan on the side, he rubbed his eyes and fell to the floor putting his head between his legs. Bailey was one of the strongest and baddest guys on the team, always getting in trouble, never letting anyone talk bad about him, never showing he cared, and proving he was never weak. Yet here he was crying over a girl who he deeply loved with all his heart, wanting her to be his again, wanting to feel and hold.

"Don't cry please Bailey" I said putting nana on the floor and grabbing a napkin. "Here"

He took the napkin and wiped his tears away. He continued to talk about what truly happened. He was at football practice with my big brother, they were both planning a surprise for me, which happened to be nana, and wanted to make a surprise for Violet too. Shane ended up leaving after they had the conversation to go and find me. He was left alone and decided to write a letter to Violet so she can read it at home, the usual thing he did when he thought about her.  His ex happened to passed by and noticed him alone without his friends. She was with four other girls and decided to bother him since her friends were there. Each time she called out for him he ignored her and wrote even more. He smiled while writing and was so deep into finishing he didn't notice her in front of him until he was done and looked up. Bailey said she was talking about how muscular he got ever since they broke up, and how his once blonde hair went to a light brown. He looked at her with an angry face and told her to leave but she refused.

"She sat there smiling as if she didn't hear and thats when everything turned for the worst" he said as he continued to cry.

"Violet came around the corner with a big envelope in her hand, she looked absolutely gorgeous in that purple dress and her cute little space buns" he smiled softly "I always told her she looked stunning in that outfit and how it made my jaw drop each time I saw her in it, I guess she wore it to surprise me".

He continued on saying when she called his name out his ex noticed and looked over at her in disgust, one of her friends called out for Violet and pointed straight at Bailey. His ex took his hands so he wouldn't push her away and kissed him on the lips.

"I ended up pushing her away, but when I looked over to see Violet she was gone" he cried " I went to the corner and saw the envelope on the floor and saw a writing in the front that said For Daddy and Princess Only: Our check list for the summer".

He continued to cry and that's when I felt someone behind me. It was Violet, her eyes were watery and she slowly walked up to him. He noticed her and jumped.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you so much and you know that" he said gasping for air.

She went up to him and wiped his tears, she whispered I love you and kissed him.

"I know what you did, but my feelings will never change for you daddy."