Awful Auctions

My hands began to go numb. My mind was going mad. It's amazing how I'm still okay after all of this. Then again, this isn't the first time this has happened. They have been doing this since I was young. I hate my parents. I hate them. For all they have ever done. Why must I have them?
My sanity is slowly coming back. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have a loving brother, an amazing nanny, the greatest friend in the world, her silly boyfriend, my stuffies, nana, and him. I need to get from here. I will be my own hero

Little is here to save the day!

Okay we can do this. Let's think straight.
Nana should be around here if they took me in.

Remember she has a strawberry scent to her.

Oh that's right. The chain could extend up to a certain point so I at least have an advantage.

"Nana" I whispered.

I got up and covered myself with my hands.

You hear that?

Something was rustling in a closet not too far from me. My chains were around a pipe. I could easily move them and walk towards the door at least.

Use your tosies to open the door.

"Thank you little" I whispered.

If I wasn't for us both working together I don't know what I would of done. I began tiptoeing to the door holding the chains high above me, they began to scratch onto the pipe. Thankfully the men outside were still cheering and my father was talking bout the next bidding of tomorrow saying how changes will be made. I refused to hear the rest but I couldn't. I needed to hear their plan.

We can do this! Let's go home to daddy!

Yes we can.

I kept moving until my toes reached the door, I opened the nob and a couple brooms and chains fell out. Including my bag.

"Nana?" I whispered.

The bag began to move and she came out. Her beautiful little fur was covered in filth and she seemed to be eating a couple of her treats. She meowed a couple times and came over by my toes and laid down.

Kitty!

No no nana wake up please.

I touched her with my toes and her eyes opened.
I tried to get the bag but couldn't. She noticed and brought the bag slightly over to me, the bag had been too heavy for her but that didn't seem to stop her.
She kept on dragging it until I was able to have a good grip on it. I lifted the bag until I could grab it with my hand and looked for a bobby pin and anything else. I ended up finding a screw driver, two bobby pins, and key from the house. I took the screw driver and went to where the chain started. I tried to loosen the bolts as fast as I could. It seemed to fit so I had no problem. Except my parents were about to come in. I tried to hide the screw driver under something, threw the bag, and made nana go and hide.

"We've made millions!" Father yelled while smiling.

"Thank to you and those pathetic girls" Mother said while loosening her hair. "Ugh, get me out of these clothes."

"Where shall we go this time?" He took off his suit.

"I hear Brazil has some good little virgins who will do anything for money."

"Brazil here we come!" He laughed

"You monsters!" I screamed "You both are going to hell!"

He came close to me and slapped me across the face with the back of his hand.

"Who do you think you are?" He said fixing his cuffs "we are your parents and you better talk to us and treat us with respect."

I stood up covering myself.

"I don't respect monsters"

Mommy and daddy hate us ...

"Watch your mouth young lady or your brother will be next"

"Leave Shane out of this!"

My father smirked. He checked his watch and then his phone.

"We could make it to the next flight if you are willing too go."

"Let's go then" she puffed up her hair a little "I need a little vacation."

"The men will take care of you Lucy, remember we love you" he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy loves you baby." She smiled

They hate us... they really do

Don't worry little we don't need them.

As soon as they left I grabbed the screw driver and took the bolts off.

We work together right?

Yes we do, Help me little please.

I tried to pull the chain off with the two bolts still on it. I grabbed the screw driver and loosed the remaining two and let myself free. I could finally taste freedom. We both worked as a team. Although we are both weak I know we will fight our way out of here.

I hear the men.

Don't worry little.

I grabbed my bag and tried to put my shorts on along with my big t-shirt and shoes. I took nana and put her in my bag. I got up and took the chain I had just in case. I tried to find and exit.

We gonna get out!

I opened the door to the stage only to notice the men were still there using the girls still. I closed the door and tried to find another way. Luckily there was a closed window that was screwed on tight. I grabbed the screw driver and tried to see I could loosen it up.

Just break it! Break it like your very very mad!

But I can't be loud.

They busy doin bad things! Just do it!

I took the handle of the screw driver and hit it hard against the class. The impact I did ended up loosening the two corners allowing me to exit. I took my bag off and pushed it in front of me as I followed behind. Once I landed on the ground I noticed we were by a few warehouses.

We need to find daddy!

We need to find home.