Tiny Toby

-Intro-

Toby: Isn't it time to wake up?

He began to poke her with his little paw.

Lucy: But it's too early, please leave me be Toby it's Saturday.

Toby began to walk around whispering to the other stuffies about how crazy she was thinking it was Saturday when it was actually Friday. He sat down by her and began to caress her head when he finally said ..

Toby: um little Lucy I don't mean to be a bother but it's Friday not Saturday and I hope you know Friday means story time so you get to bring your own book to school.

Lucy began to rub her eyes and slowly began to open them.

Lucy: it's not ..

She stopped and looked at the time.

Lucy: Oh my goodness! I'm going to be late.

She jumped out of bed and covered poor Toby with her blankets, she grabbed the first dress she saw and began to change. She quickly ran to the bathroom, washed her face, combed her hair turning them into pigtails, and brushing her teeth.

Toby: please don't forget the book.

He said holding the book waiting to see if she saw

Lucy: Toby not now I'm looking for my school bag.

Toby rolled his eyes and sighed. He had the other stuffies help her look for her stuff.

Toby: how do you manage to organize everything then lose everything the next day.

Lucy: I don't have time for sarcasm Toby! I'm panicking because I can't find my bo-

Toby stopped her and lifted the book. Lucy smiled and nodded her head.

Lucy: I'm sorry Toby, I'm in a rush I wanna look my best for .. him.

Toby: I know don't worry you look stunning princess now go to school before you're late and make sure you "wow" him today.

Lucy smiled and hugged Toby, she waved to the other stuffies and went off too school.

____________________________________

Silly big girl