His History

"I'm so glad you guys are better!" I said happily.

Shane stood behind me and patted my head "you are truly a good luck charm little sister"

"No I'm not I just like helping that's all"

Violet smiled and kissed Bailey one last time before helping him up. He held her close and caressed her while mumbling some words. Violet turned over to me and smiled,

"Thank you best friend I'm so glad you helped me get back together with him"

"Here we go again, your welcome but I just tried to help"

"I know but you helping means a lot to everyone"

I smiled. Bailey put Violet on the counter next to me and held her close again.

"I would like to explain how I met my ex in the first place and it wasn't good either, I was practically forced into the relationship." He said as he laid his head on Violet's chest.

I tilted my head a bit and repeated the word forced softly. He stood up straight and kissed Violet on the lips whispering "I love you" and went straight into the story.

Bailey's POV: I went out with friends once and decided to drive my mustang around the town. Shane was with me along with two others. I began to speed a little until I accidentally ran a red light, a cop came behind me and I began to speed up a little more and turned the corner to a street and drove around a hotel to make the guys get out and not get in trouble with me. The cop came behind me a couple seconds and put her siren on. I turned the car off took out my license and waited for her to step out. Once she did I recognized whose mother it was, it was Janesa's mom. She came up to me smiling and told me to give her my license. For some reason she went on her phone and began texting. I was so confused at first but then she smiled again and said to wait in the car. She walked away with my license and we waited there about a good thirty minutes. That's when a car pulled up from behind and Janesa stepped out and walked to her mother, she took my license and began walking towards me. She went to the passengers side and sat down. I asked her what she was doing here and she said she had a once in a life time chance to save me. I asked how and she said her mom wouldn't report him or ticket him as long as they dated. This was the time she ended up liking me but I didn't want to know anything about her nevertheless date her. Just so I didn't get ticketed or written up I said yea. From that point on it went down hill, she became controlling and even told me what time I was able to hang out with my friends and even eat. Her mom was a cop and her dad owned a few supermarkets around the area. She had three older brothers and one small sister who constantly annoyed me asking if I was ever going to have sex with her. I was always forced into her house and when I would say no her mom would threaten me. Her dad wasn't the boss of the house, her mom was. She began to cross my line and that's when I decided to leave for good, the only reason I stayed was because she would pay for most things and even feed me when my parents wouldn't, but once she drew my line I decided to end it in front of her friends when she started to treat me like her slave and touch me. I said it straight forward I wanted to break up with her, when I did she looked at me and said I was being a little bitch. I repeated it one last time and threw her crap onto the floor and told her friends she wasn't worth my time, she got up and slapped me across the face and called her mom. I walked away and I heard her cry, her mom began to call out my name and threatened and all I did was raise my middle finger at her. From that day on all she's ever done is ruin my life. I've heard rumors of her still liking me and hating that I've been longer with Violet then I have been with her. I had only been with that chick for two weeks and everything took the turn for the worst as for Violet I've been with her for a year and all I ever done was love her and cared for her.
Bailey's POV ended:

Violet looked over at me, "this is why I hate that girl so much, she tried to ruin my relationship with the best darn daddy I ever had" she said turning to him and grabbing his face.

Bailey kissed her and began to apologize once more.

"Why are you kids in my kitchen" nanny said laughing "do I have to cook you too"

"No nanny we would taste very bad especially Shane" I said laughing

"Oh I bet he would taste bad" she laughed

"Sorry nanny we were just talking" Shane said.

"Talking about what children"

"Talking about Bailey and his ex Janesa" I said leaning on the counter.

"Oh dear I hope you don't get angry with me Bailey, but that young girl came up to me when I was walking and asked if I knew you, and I kindly said yes and told her where you were"

"Nanny don't worry it's not your fault".

We all stood quiet, the doorbell rang and knocks were heard on the door.

"This is Police officer Janet Rose open the door at once!"

Bailey jumped, grabbed Violet and said that was Janesa's mother. Violet held tightly onto him and began to cry. He began to kiss her cheek and panic.

"Head towards the basement and stay there until she leaves, nanny stay with me please if you don't mind and Lucy " Shane demanded.

Bailey ran with Violet to the basement, I closed the door once they were in.

Shane walked over to the door and opened it, I stood right behind him and nanny stood behind me. We saw Janet standing outside talking into the walkie talkie and Janesa standing next to her with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

"How can I help you officer" he asked.

"I'm not here to play games, I need to take Bailey down to the station and ask him some questions"

"But he isn't here officer he just left actually after I was done giving him some coo-" nanny said

"Shut it grandma" Janesa yelled.

"Don't talk to my nanny that way you spoiled pathetic brat!" I screamed.

Shane held me back and told nanny to take me to my room. He continued to talk to the officer but she wouldn't stop asking and threatened to call for backup, when he said no again she called and the other officers began to come. Nanny was walking me up the stairs until I heard the basement door open, Bailey walked out holding Violet'a hand who seemed to be crying. He stood by the door where the officer saw him, that's when Janesa gave the biggest smirk and laughed. The officers walked in and cuffed him, he gave one last kiss to Violet and that's when she began to yell at the officers to let him go. I ran down to grab her and when I did we both fell onto the floor she bursted out crying. Nanny followed behind and hugged us both. Bailey continued to yell out how much he loved her and that he would be out soon, tears ran down his face. Shane wasn't able to do anything but watch his best friend leave in cuffs.

" I hope your happy now" Shane said angrily at Janesa.

"Oh I am believe me sweetie".