Mystery Man

I ended up falling back asleep after I was done talking to Shane and that man outside our door. Shane told me it was an old  friend of his who graduated two years ago. He was once captain of the football team but noticed how my big brother did amazing during his games he told the coaches to make him captain. Shane never bothered to say his name and I never bothered to asked cause I was too afraid I would annoy him, so I quietly, without a word, went back to my room and laid next to Violet who was still sound asleep and snuggling with her bunny.
I began to doze off and that's when I began to dream.

I was in my room alone playing with my stuffies, we played school and Toby was the teacher this time.
"Remember everyone one plus one equals two, so if I say I had one cookie and Lucy gave me another cookie how many cookies do I have in total?"

"Why do you get the cookies why can't I?" Lilac, the cute purple mouse said.

"Because I'm the one saying the word problem now how many cookies do I have everyone"

I laughed and looked around to see if anyone was paying attention.

"You have two Mr. Toby" I said happily.

"Thank you Lucy you get a gold sticker"

I jumped with joy, Toby walked over to me and handed me the sticker, I placed it on my notebook and wrote down why I got it.

"Now ever-" Toby said while suddenly interrupted.

Someone was at the door. He walked over and tried to open the door.

"Lucy can you please help me" he said politely.

I nodded my head and got up. I picked him up gently and helped him with the door, he snuggled in my arms and I smiled. The door opened wide and there he stood outside with his hands behind his back.

"Uh oh, ok everyone behave and let the principal talk" Toby said loudly so everyone could hear.

Toby wiggled his way out of my arms and ask him why he was kindly here. He said he needed to talk to me and alone. Toby told everyone to exit the room.
As soon as everyone left he walked in and closed the door behind him. I sat down on my bed and began to tremble by how nervous I was. His beautiful green/blue eyes shined in the sunlight, his dirty blonde hair was freshly fixed, he wore a black suit with a white shirt inside and black tie, he seemed presentable as if he had already planned this, but his posture spoke louder. He was firm and direct as if ready to.. punish.

"I've heard from professor Toby you've been doing well in his class"

I was oddly confused at first but then I answered
"Y-yes sir I have"

"Does he know about your behavior."
"My behavior?"
"Yes your behavior, I figured he realized how your attitude was but it seems he has dealt with it and straighten you out by giving you a failing grade once" he said with his deep voice.
"Sir I believe you have the wrong person" I said softly.
"Are you not Lucy?"
"Y-yes"
"Then I have the right person, I'm never wrong and I especially don't let bad girls slide this easily"

I began to blush, my face felt hot and I felt myself tingle inside.
He sat down on a chair and took out a ruler.
"Come here young lady" he said demanding slouching a bit forward on his knee.
"Why sir?"
"Don't make me ask again"

I got up and slowly walked towards him.
"Why are you wearing this?" He said staring deeply into my eyes.
"I um I'm not sure sir I thought it was really cute an-"
He stopped me.
"And nothing, it's inappropriate for school and way to short, the pink is nice on you I will say that" he said looking up and down.
I began to blush even more. He put the ruler by my thigh and lifted up the dress a little exposing my panties.

"Laced panties? You dressed yourself as if you were trying to impress someone.. someone like me?"

I pulled my dress down and began to panic, he noticed how quickly I reacted and smirked, that smirk he gave made me melt.

"You are one bad girl aren't you?"
He pulled me closer feeling every inch of my body. I felt his hands run down my thighs and that's when his eyes widened.

"Why are you so naughty today" he smirked again and chuckled "I can feel you getting soaked"

I stood perfectly still feeling his hands run all over me. I felt my heart racing and face getting hotter by the second. He stood up and put his hand around my neck gripping it softly, his other hand was still at play around my body I felt it go near my breast and that's when his face got closer to mine. He inspected my entire face and even licked my lips. I felt his warm breath around my ear and cheek. His grip felt tighter and I felt him cup my breast. I felt myself getting even more wet. My innocent mind was gone but he began to bring the demon of lust out of me. He kissed the side of my face getting closer to my lips. His other hand was going by my inner thigh and I felt his finger wrap around my panties I was prepared to give him every single inch of me my body was beginning to crave his every kiss and that's when I felt his fingers slide into my laced panties and....

"Lucy wake up" Violet said.