Everyone's Excited

I rubbed my eyes only to notice I had fallen asleep on him. He was sound asleep, his arms were tightly wrapped around my body, as if he didn't want me to leave. I laid on him and moved my fingers in a circular motion on his chest. He seemed to gently smile every time I did it. I kissed his chest a couple of times then gently placed my head on it. My mind drove me crazy, the first thing that came into thought was why did I feel this way? I hate the fact that I came crawling back to him after everything he's ever done. It's as if we were meant to be. I mean are we truly? My little mode wasn't on yet and big girl came kicking through the door wondering why on earth am I laying on this male? I always pictured both little and big in my head. They have an awesome house in my mind. Big girl has a mint colored wall, huge windows, decorated all the fancy, and is alway clean. She only comes out when little doesn't want to stay out cause there is a problem or when she's protective. As for little her room is nice and pink, with toys all over the place and is sometimes messy. Their room is directly across from each other and it's huge. All the memories they create are on the wall hanging around like a picture frame. Little had already broken down big girls door thanks to how much she enjoys the attention from daddy. Big girl is usually just sitting on her bed reading a book or on her phone waiting to be needed. While little plays with her toys and keeps busy with other stuff. She enjoys being around daddy and when she knows big girl is talking to him she will come out instantly.

I noticed the time and realized how late it was getting. I got up and put my onesie on and fixed the area a bit. He felt me and woke up. We both got dressed really fast, he ended up picking me up and giving me kisses on the lip. I smiled and my heart began to pound loudly. He brought us upstairs, eyes were felt on us and that's when I turned around and saw Shane, Bailey, and Violet standing by the kitchen counter. Bailey and Violet were smiling, as for Shane who had a big frown on his face. Shane stared at me only to realize how blushy I was.

"What did you do?" Shane's tone was fierce.

"I-I'm sorry" he said with his head down.

I held his hand tightly while looking at Shane.

"Big brother you aren't mad right?" I whispered.

"I know what you two did, l heard you guys when I came down here" he crossed his arms "just .. can you do it quieter?"

He smiled. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"This means you're his now, no one can rip you guys apart not even mom and dad okay?"

"Mkay big brother."

My brother always seemed to protect me, his focus was on me but now it seems he gained enough trust from him that he let me lose this one thing I sacred the most. My virginity. My brother never listened to my parents and neither did I. Both my parents always said that we would never marry cause they would never allow. Yet our father has been married three times and my mom was his fourth. As for my mother, she went against her whole family and married my father, which she still regrets till this day because she had other rich men waiting for her. My parents are strict and only had kids to get more money from their families, but Shane and I are different. We both care for our love life and we care for each other.

"Are you okay?" Violet chuckled.

"Yes, I'm fine" I went to hug her.

"Can we play now or are you in pain to walk up the stairs?"

I looked over at him and put my arms up.

"Uppy uppy." I said in my little voice.

"What's my name?" He smiled

"Yea what's his name?"Shane laughed.

"He's daddy!" I cheerfully said.

He walked over to me and picked me up, Bailey picked Violet up and took us upstairs. Shane stayed behind and decided to call for a pizza.
Once we got to the room our daddies placed us on the ground, Bailey yelled out to Shane if he needed us. He replied and said that he was gonna take a shower so the boys were allowed to stay in the room. Violet and I began to color while the boys talked about summer plans. I took a crayon and began coloring in my hello kitty book. Violet and I continuously picked up a crayon and then picked up another.

"Sweetie, when you're done can I keep the drawing?" he said as he tapped my shoulder.

"Okay daddy."

I continued to color, Violet and I talked about field trips we could do with our daddies. Bailey always asked Violet where she wanted to go but could never figure it out, I gave her the ideas of aquarium, zoo, movies, etc. she seemed to like it and so did he. Daddy tapped me on the shoulder again but this time he leaned in close to kiss me. I was finally finished with my coloring and got up to show daddy.
Once I showed him he pulled me close and hugged me.

"Awww look how cute they look daddy." Violet said pointing straight at us.

Bailey picked her up and kissed her.

"But we are cuter." He laughed.

"Eww" I said.

We all laughed. Bailey hugged Violet tight and then seemed like he realized something.

"Wait I never bothered to ask you something dude." Bailey said to him.

"And what's that?"

"What's your name?"

"Oh" he laughed "My name is Connor."