will you marry me

Emma's POV-

I started getting ready shortly after Blake left, I always got so excited to go see him play and knew he'd be doing his best tonight since the team was down 1-0.

I picked out my typical game day outfit, my Blake jersey, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of the new Nike's Blake had bought for me. I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail and put on a little make up. I knew traffic was going to be bad, it always was on game days, there was a little less than 2 hours until the game started to I requested my uber.

I walked out of the house and sat down on the front steps, I was passing time scrolling through my twitter feed when I got a text from Shelby.

iMessage

Shelby: have fun at the game tonight!!

I was a little confused honestly, Shelby hadn't texted me in a while and she never texted me before games. I didn't think too much of it and just replied.

Emma: i will!

Shelby: we need to hang out soon. I know we see each other during class, but we haven't hung out very much lately.

Emma: agreed. we can get lunch in a couple days if you want?

Shelby: i'm down!!

As my uber pulled into Blake's driveway I clicked my phone off and prepared myself for the long ride of awkward silence and conversation that was about to begin.

.....

Around an hour later we finally made it to the the Staples Center, I finished up my conversation with the driver and got out of the car. There was still a decent line at the doors, I debated using my pass Blake gave me to go ahead of everybody but I decided I would wait it out, warm ups hadn't started yet and all I had to do once I was inside was grab my snacks.

After a few minutes, a girl who wasn't much younger than me came up to me.

"Are you the girl dating Blake? You look like her, but I'm not sure." She laughed.

I always felt uncomfortable in these situations, but understood where the girls were coming from, I was a fangirl of Blake's and I would've wanted to talk to his girlfriend too.

"Uh, yeah. I am. It's crazy that you found me."

"I saw a picture that a girl posted of you and Blake at the mall the other day. You're really pretty, he's really lucky."

"Awh, you're sweet. Thank you." I replied, smiling.

"You gotta teach me how to get a hold of one of these boys, though. I'm super jealous." She joked back.

"Trust me if I had any tips for you I would give them to you. Running into Blake was one of the most random things that ever happened to me."

"Well, you're really lucky and so is he, have fun tonight!" She said before running off to wherever she came from.

I got a few weird looks from the group of old men in front me after she left, but thankfully I was next in line.

The security scanned my ticket and I was off to find my soft pretzel and candy.

.....

I got comfortable in my seat and pulled out my phone to text Blake good luck and noticed I already had a text from him from a while ago.

iMessage

Blake: i love you babe. i can't wait to see you sitting across the bench from me at the game.