different

It's been a while since I really wrote an update and this is really just a filler. But I'm going to get back into updating because I want to take this story a different direction, thank you to all of you guys that still read this and support it. It really means a lot.

(Skipping ahead in time)

Blakes POV-

I woke up with Emma resting her head on my chest still fast asleep. I enjoyed the trip to Washington with her and her family, but was ultimately happy to be back in my house, just us two.

I reached over and grabbed my phone, checking my email I saw that Doc had sent out the updated practice schedule. I had one more day off with Emma and I wanted to make the best of it. I remembered the other day when we had went out shopping she bought a few beach dresses.

I rolled out of bed trying not to wake up Emma and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. While I was brushing my teeth I felt her arms around me.

"Good morning."

"Morning babe."

"I'm going to take a shower real quick."
"When you're done get ready to go to the beach, okay?"

She looked at me making a confused face.

"What do you have planned for today?"

"You'll see." I winked back at her.

She pulled off my tshirt she had slept in, revealing her bare body underneath

She pulled off my tshirt she had slept in, revealing her bare body underneath. She was so beautiful.

While she was in the shower I got myself ready and packed a few things in a backpack for us.

Emma's POV-

I stood in the shower trying to figure out what Blake had planned. While I wanted to know I also liked it when he surprised me with things, he was good at surprises.

Things had been quiet since we got back from Washington. I didn't mind though. I liked being lazy and just hanging out at Blake's. I had been there so much lately I almost forgot I had my own place. It just felt right being with him. I knew soon I'd have to go back to school and back to normal life, but I wasn't ready.

I got out of shower and put on a new white dress I had bought. I decided to let my hair air dry and put on a light amount of make up. I was ready in less than an hour. (Which Blake appreciated.)

"Ready babe?"

I reached my hand out to grab his and we walked out to his car.

"Do I get any hints?"

"I already told you it's the beach, silly."

I leaned over to kiss his cheek and just enjoyed the car ride admiring him and listening to him talk basketball.

We pulled up to what I'm assuming was a private beach club. It definitely was not a public beach. There were private cabanas everywhere and people dressed way nicer than me.

Blake walked over to open my door and help me out of the car. I loved it when he was a gentleman.

He held my hand as we walked up to one of the cabanas, and oh my goodness, it looked so beautiful. There was a thick blanket on the sad and candles and flower petals everywhere. It was still early in the day so a lot of people weren't there and it was quiet and peaceful.

"Sit down and I'll get everything ready."

He was so cute. He had planned a beach picnic date for us. Which is something I never thought Blake would come up with so I was really surprised.

"Blake! This is so cute. I love you."

"I love you too beautiful

"I love you too beautiful. I know things have been chill lately, I didn't want to do anything big but I wanted to make this last day off special."

He sat down next to me and held my face in his hands and kissed me. For some reason my stomach was in knots and this kiss felt so much different than any other kiss we shared. It was a good different. I think my heart and mind were finally starting to get on the same page about Blake.