oh really?

I sat in my seat with a blank stare on my face, Blake Griffin was standing in front of me, and he wasn't exactly happy I was still there.

"Uhm, I'm sorry. I'm gonna leave. I didn't mean to bother you. Sometimes I stay late." I said quickly as I tried to get out of the row of seats to run up the stairs. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to stay and have a conversation with him or anything really. But, I also didn't want him to be upset with me the first time I ever met him.

I got halfway up the stairs when I heard him yell something at me, I couldn't quite understand what he said, so I stopped, "what did you say?" I snapped back.

"You're that girl." He said. 

"What are you talking about?"

"You're the girl who was on the kiss cam and you, you were staring at me."

Of course. He noticed.

"You were right next to DJ and the whole team was around. I wasn't staring at you. Don't think so highly of yourself."

Why did I have such an attitude right now? I'm talking to Blake Griffin.

"Emma what are you doing?!" I thought to myself.

I had already upset him and I wasn't doing very good at fixing that. I was so embarrassed and didn't want to make this any worse so I just started walking up the stairs to leave.

"You know, I'm pretty sure you were staring at me." I looked back and he had walked closer to the stairs and even though it was dark I could see that he had a smirk on his face.

I stopped and turned around, I paused for a second to admire his body, he was in t-shirt and shorts, but still looked as good as ever

I stopped and turned around, I paused for a second to admire his body, he was in t-shirt and shorts, but still looked as good as ever. I developed a smirk on my face and slowly walked down towards him and said, "Oh really?"

I guess my previous attitude hadn't phased him, as soon as I turned around I could tell that he wasn't really upset anymore.

He knew my attitude had changed so he looked me in the eyes, a smirk still faintly on his face and said, "Hey, I'm Blake."

I just laughed and said, "Yeah, I know. I'm Emma."

"What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"Uh, well. Sometimes I just like to stay a while after the games. I like how quiet it gets."

"And you actually get away with that?"

"Oh yeah. I've been doing it for a few years now. The ushers and guards don't really care anymore."

"Well look at you." He sounded impressed for some reason and neither of us said anything after that.

I sat back down and he went back to shooting hoops. I didn't take my phone out this time, I just sat and watched. Blake was so good. It's different watching someone during a game and then watching them on the court by themselves. I was staring off again, zoned in on him being right in front of me. "Uhm hello, earth to Emma." I guess he noticed.

"Yeah? Sorry." I said, being embarassed for the 4th time tonight.

He laughed to himself and said, "I asked if you've ever played before."

"Oh, no I haven't. I kind of wanted to when I was younger but never got into it."

"Come here."

Uhm, excuse me? Blake Griffin just told me to "come here?" My heart started to beat fast and my palms got sweaty, I set my jacket and purse down next to my seat and walked towards him.

"Okay, stand in front of me."