just a kiss

Blakes POV-

I checked my phone again to see if Jessica had texted me back and realized I had sent the text to Emma instead. Shit. I was upset and frustrated, I wanted to take my mind off everything that happened tonight. I lost the game.

iMessage

12:02 am

Blake: Sorry babe, I just wanted to see you. I'll see you soon though.

Emma: Ok dork, goodnight.

iMessage

12:15 am

Blake: come over?

Jessica: be there in 10

What was I doing? Why did this always happen? Every time I had something good in my life I had to ruin it. Part of me wanted to text Jessica and tell her to stay home but part of me still wanted her to come over. But what about Emma?

...

I heard a knock at my door so I got out of bed in my boxers and answered the door.

"Hey baby."

"Emma?!"

"Yeah, you said you wanted to see me, so I thought I'd surprise you. I'll just get up earlier in the morning to be to my classes on time." She said in her cute, sleepy voice.

I was happy that she was here, but Jessica would be here too at any minute. I didn't know what to do.

"Let's go up to bed, babe." I said frantically.

"What's the matter? I'm going to grab a water from the fridge first, if that's okay?"

"Uh yeah, sure."

As she walked into the kitchen I saw a car pull in the driveway and I was trying to figure out how to handle this in my head without it exploding in my face. Emma didn't notice the car and headed over to the bedroom.

"Blake? Are you coming?" She asked, noticing me spacing out.

"Yeah, babe, just go ahead, I'm going to lock the door and turn everything off out here."

"Uhm, okay."

Fuck.

Jessica was walking up to the door so I opened it, avoiding any unnecessary knocking and noise.

"What's up, Blake? You're that excited to see me you were waiting by the door?" Jessica said in what was supposed to be a seductive tone, but she really just sounded drunk.

"Yeah, something like that. Look, Jessica, I made a mistake, I don't want you hear. I have a girlfriend, who loves me. Go home."

"What do you mean? I drove all this way just to be rejected?" Her words were slurring and she started to raise her voice.

I looked back towards the bedroom to make sure Emma hadn't noticed.

"Look Jessica, I'm sorry. You should leave your car and call a friend to come get you, you don't need to be driving like this."

"I'm not leaving, Blake, you wanted me to come over." She was starting to get upset and that was the last thing I needed.

I heard Emma talking in the bedroom and I knew things were about to get bad.