Chapter 77.

Alexa's POV

People's eyes all turned to me. Their stares hit me in the chest. I was very overwhelmed. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Uh-uhm guys...we all know that Ariana is a bitch. She's dissed all of us and bullied all of us. But...if you keep doing this to her and saying these thigs about her, then you're just like her. We've gathered you here to show you what is the consequences of bullying, yet what do you do immediately after? Bully the bully." I say. My heart was pounding as I spoke in front of this huge crowd.

"I hate Ariana more than all of you, but I'm not gonna treat her badly. Nobody deserves that. I wanted revenge on her, but I don't want her to feel hurt. I don't want her or anyone else to go through what I've gone through...so please...stop. Let's just stop with all the rumors and all the bullying. Let's just stop and focus on our own lives, yeah?"

I was faced with silence.

Complete and utter silence.

I awkwardly placed the microphone on it's stand. I rushed off stage and into the arms of the first person back stage. Fortunately, it was Cole. I breathed deep breaths. I heard a clap amongst the silence. I removed my head from Cole's chest and looked out to the crowd.

Harrison was clapping alongside his girlfriend. I glanced at Jackson to see him grinning proudly at his twin. Other people clapped along and soon it was full of cheers of praises. Chase and Olivia rushed outside.

"Let's all thank Alex here for clearing up any problems. Now can we PLEASE have a peacful last few weeks of school?!" Chase exclaims

The crowd erupted in cheers and agreements. I felt pride swell up inside me. Cole lifted me up and spun me around. All my friends gathered around me and cheered. Cole placed me on his shoulders and walked out of the backstage. People were clapping and cheering for us as we walked out.

After school, we all gathered at Cole's house. We were celebrating the fact that all our struggles have now been cleared. We were finally all happy.

Everything was amazing.

Cole stood next to me as we watched our friends take a seat in the table full of food that Mom, Dad,Cole and I prepared. Our friends were all talking happily amongst themselves. I looked at Cole to see him with his phone out. I smiled and watched him snap a photo.

He smiled at me and turned the camera around. I kissed his cheek as he snapped the photo. He grinned widely at me, and kissed me too except he kissed me on the lips. He gave me a soft sweet kiss. It was full of joy and happiness.

"I love you, Lex..." he mumbles against my lips

"I love you too, Cole." I say. He looks at me in shock. It is quickly replaced though, by a huge smile. His eyes shone brightly and his smile was stretched across his face. It was the happiest I've ever seen him.

"Say it again" He saya excitedly

"I love you"

"Again"

"I love you"

"Again!!!"

I wrap my arms around him and kiss him again.

"I love you Cole Reynolds." I say

"I love you so god damn much Lex"

////////////////

Short chapter 😅😅

Guys....it's almost ending T_T I loved writing this story so muchhhh.

Just a few more chapters and then it'll be the end of Cole and Alexa T_T

Thank you everyone who took the time to read this!!! I know it was very long but thank you either way for reading!!! :-)

I'll say my complete thanks after the epilogue.

But au revoir for now!!! Chow!!
~A.