Chapter 46.

Alexa's POV

I recived a call from Brian,saying he needed to meet me. He said that it was really important. We were going to meet up at the ice cream parlor near the park. Cole was coming with me but he was staying at the park. He said he wanted to have some bonding time with Cola.

I opened the door to the parlor and immediately spotted Brian. He was sat at a booth with three other people. I walked over to them.

"Hey Bri!!" I smile at him

"Hey sis" he smiles back. I frowned at it though. His smile didn't reach his eyes at all.

"So, uhm, what's up?" I asked

"Oh my god..." the woman who was sat opposite to Cole gasped. She was looking at me with tears in her eyes. She turned to the husband and started crying on his chest  . The man looked at me with teary eyes too. 

I nearly gasped when I saw the man. He...looks likes me. He had blue-grey eyes and chocolate brown hair. He was really white too, but he made it look good. His lips were plump and pink,just like mine.
Our noses were different though. My nose was similar to that of the woman.

Seated next to the mother was a girl who looked my age. The girl was gorgeous and lookd exactly like the mother. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was tan. She had pretty lips that weren't too plump nor too thin. She looked like a model.

"Uhm...Brian? Who are these people?" I asked

"Al...this...this is your real family" He breathes out.

My face goes blank. I know I should be feeling something. Happy or sad or mad. I should feel something, but I didn't. I felt numb. I didn't know what to say,feel or think. These were the people who abandoned me. This couple left me with another couple who abused me my whole life.

"Oh." Was all I could say

"So...these are the people who gave me up." I state

"I'd say nice to meet you but that would be a lie. I was completely fine without you in my life. I gave up on hoping that you would come for me. I gave up a long time ago." I say

"Alexandria...please let us explain" the man pleads

"Brian..." I start. He looks at me.

"Yeah?"

I look at him dead in the eyes. I was starting to feel something. I bring my hand up and slap him as hard as I can. I felt an immense amount of anger.

"I TOLD YOU I NEVER WANTED TO SEE THEM. I NEVER WANT TO MEET THEM. THEY ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF MY HORRIBLE LIFE. MY HORRIBLE CHILDHOOD.  THEY ARE TO BE BLAMED FOR ALL MY STRUGGLES. IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT. I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T EVER WANNA MEET THEM AND THAT I DONT NEED THEM. BUT WHAT DO YOU DO?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU? CALL ME AND FUCKING INTRODUCE ME TO THEM. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BRIAN?!"  I yell at him

"AND YOU!!!" I point at them

"YOU ARE THE WORST. YOU LEFT ME WITH TWO ABUSIVE PARENTS. YOU LEFT ME TO DEAL WITH LIFE TERRIBLY. YOU NEVER EVER BOTHERED TO COME BACK FOR ME. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. ALL THE ABUSE. FOR YEARS AND YEARS I WOULD BE ABUSED ME TWO SICKO'S. NOW THAT I'M FINALLY HAPPY, YOU DECIDE TO COME INTO MY LIFE AND RUIN MY HAPPINESS AGAIN. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU." I yell at them. The woman starts sobbing and the man tries to comfort her, but he was crying himself. The girl had tears streaming down her face. I laugh a humorless laugh at the sight in front of me.

"You're crying?! What do you think I feel?!?! I just met the people who gave me up to the worst parents ever. I met the people who caused all my pain.  Why the fuck would YOU be crying." I scowled at them