Chapter 63.

Cole's POV

We all sat in silence during dinner. Mom and Dad weren't here. They were still busy. Our silence was cut when the door burst open. Brian came in, dragging Matt and Olivia behind him. He spooted me, and immediately dropped the two. He stalked over to me, grabbed me by the shirt, and slammed me against the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU?!?!? I TRUSTED HER WITH YOU AND THEN YOU CHEAT ON HER WITH HER FUCKING TWIN SISTER?!?!?" He yells

"Speaking of the devil." He glares at Alyssa before speaking.

"You are shit sister. I NEVER should have introduced you to Alex. She was right that day when you first met her. Her life was starting to get better and then you come around and fuck it all up again. Alex was right when she said that she never ever wants to meet her real family. Because you ALWAYS ruin her happiness."

"And YOU" he glares at me again

"How does it feel" He punches me in the gut

"To know that the love of your life" another punch. Chase runs over to pull him away, but it was of no use.

"Loves someone else." Robin tries to help Chase prevent the third punch, but it comes either way.

"And not just a random someone" rhe fourth punch was not stopped even with Matt's help.

"Your own fucking twin." He threw the last punch before dropping me on the ground. Just as we all thought it was over, he brings back his leg and is about to kick me. I start to brace myself for the impact.

"I was wondering why the sky looked mad..." a genlte voice spoke

"Dear brother found out,huh?"

Brian turned around to face Lexi. She stood by the doorway, watching with a disapproving look. She pats her brother's shoulder before giving me a hand. I immediately took it. She helps me up, and sadly let's go of my hand.

"Brian, I told you not to do anything." She tells him. Brian just grits his teeth and glares at me. He glances to Alyssa and transfers his glare to her. Lex keeps talking ,but he wasn't listening.

"Olivia." Brian suddenly says. His voice wasn't like how it used to be the last time I saw him. It wasn't fun and happy. Brian is the type of guy to always be happy and teasing, but this wasn't the case. He spoke calmly but full of anger. He didn't shout, but his voice was so strong that it could make you whimper.

Olivia walks over to Alyssa and stands in front of her.

"I can't hit a woman...no wait...I can't hit a bitch. That's animal abuse. So I found a loop hole." Brian says. Olivia slapped Alyssa so hard. It was probably as hard as that time when she slapped me. If not, then harder. Olivia pushed Alyssa to the floor, grabbed a glass of water and poured it all over her.

"I'd throw the food at you,but that's a waste of food. Maybe I'll come back and throw the scraps." Olivia says bitterly

Alex sighed deeply. She pulled Olivia back,but Brian had already looked at Matt. Matt punched Chase in the face,leaving a huge bruise on his cheek. This causes Matt and Robin to fight. Olivia starts yelling at Jess and Hailey. Soon, it was full on argument. Everyone was yelling and hurting each other. I couldn't stand up,and Alyssa was too busy sobbing on the floor. Lex disappeared somewhere at one point.

I spoke to soon. She came back in with a blow horn. She covered her ears,and blew the horn as loud as she can. Everyone stopped what they were doing and covered their ears. They all turned to look at Lex.

"I am all extremely dissapointed at your immature behavior." She started

"Now you will all fucking listen to me and follow what I say. You all clean this mess you made and then we will all sit in the living room and talk this out...except me, I have nothing to say to any of you." She said