Chapter 48.

Alexa's POV

Cole has been very busy lately because the state championships were coning up. Coach would usually make me go to practice because he needed another person's opinion...that and he needed someone else to talk to.

Alyssandra started school not to long ago and it seems as if people remember her. She's been growing popular. Even though she is popular, she hangs out with me and the girls. I updated the girls about what happened. They ,like me, went through a roller coaster of emotions. In the end, they were happy that I have a family now.

"Hey Alex!!"  Jess calls out to me. The girls all run up to me.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I ask

"Can we join you today? To practice." Hailey asks

"Sure! I don't think Coach will mind." I say

"Well I actually have to join the cheerleaders" Alyssa says

"You got in?"

"Yup!!!"

"That's great!!" I say

We talk all the way to the field. Once we get to the field, Alyssa parts from us to go with the cheerleaders. The team was still in the changing room so we were pretty early.

"Soooo....Hailey...." I smirk at her

"Yes?"

"How are you and Damien?" I ask. Her face turns bright red, making Jess and I laugh.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she mumbles

"Uh huh. You might as well tell us now Hails" Jess says

"Well...he asked me to be his girlfriend not so long ago...." she says with a big smile

"WHAT?!?!" We yell

"I guess I forgot to tell you guys" she smiles sheepishly

"SUCH AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION, AND YOU FORGOT TO TELL US?!?!" Jess yells. I burst out laughing, making them turn their heads to me.

"This feels like déjà vu" I say. The girls realize what I'm saying and burst out laughing too.

"What's so funny here?" Chase asks as he and the boys came closer to us.

"Hello" Cole whispers in my ear. I smile and whisper a soft hello back.

"You remember when Alex forgot to tell me about her and Cole finally getting together?" Jess asks her boyfriend.

"Yeah." Chase nods

"Well it happened again. Hailey forgot to tell us that she and Damien are finally a couple. Then I said the exact same thing I told Alex." She chuckles

"Déjà vu much?" Chase chuckles as he randomly kisses her cheek

"Wait. You're going out with that Damien, guy?" Robin speaks up. He was looking intently at Hailey.

"Uhm yeah" Hailey blushes. Robin takes a glance at me then looks back at Hailey. He nods his head at her. Awkward silence starts to fill the air, but it is immediately broken by my laughs. They all turn to look at me.

"Cole!!!" I say. The dude just laughs his ass of before tickling me mercilessly. I fall to the ground, making it easier for him to tickle me.

"NO! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!! STOP IT COLE" I manage to yell. He just laughs and continues to do so. After what seems like an hour- when it was just a minute or two- he finlly stops. I glare at him,making him chuckle.