Chapter 70.

Alexa's POV

It has been 2 weeks since I was relased from the hospital. A lot had happened in that time. Cole told his parents about my situation. This lead to the decision of me moving back to their house. They hired bodyguards to be with me/near me at all times. The only exception is at school because I begged them not to. I didn't want all the unwanted attention. They allowed, but either Robin,Chase,Cole or Matt must be with me. I'm not to be left alone. That was the condition of Brian.

As soon as I entered the house, I was attacked by a big dog. Cola licked my face and wouldn't let me out of his sight. Marie hugged me tightly and told me how much she missed me. Mom and Dad hugged me as well, and told me it was great to have me back.

Cole did his very best to make it up to me. It was very awkward for us at first, but I slowly opened up to him. Everyone did everything they could to make it up to me as well. I have told them many times that I forgave them already, but they don't believe me. Another thing they did was makig sure Alyssa didn't go anywhere near us. They despised her. I don't hate her; I just dislike her.

Currently we're discussing our field trip. We were going to a beach. We're going there to scuba dive and learn more about the creatures under water. Our teacher said that everyone must be in a group. The group must have 4-6 people. In each group, you must have a partner.

As we were discussing the field trip, a shadow loomed over us. We looked up and saw the teacher smiling down at us. Behind her stood Alyssa and Jackson. We all tensed at Alyssa's presence.

"Would you all mind if Alyssa and Jackson join your group? You see everyone else already has a full group." The teacher says. Everyone looks at me.

"Miss, we're already full too." Jess says

"Yes, but you guys are friends with these two right? I've seen you guys hanging out with them, so I thought they could join your group." The teacher smiles brightly at us. I chuckle as I watch all my friends looking at each other hesitantly. They were all so very cautious. We would take Jackson, but if we take Jackson then we're forced to take Alyssa as well so that he has a partner. I honestly don't care if we take them in or not.

"So?" The teacher prompts an answer

"S-sure?" Hailey says unsurely.

"Great!! Thank you very much. The other students didn't seem to want them in their group." The teacher says. She ushers Alyssa and Jackson to grab a chair and sit. Cole scoots nearer to me.

"So...uhm...what were we talking about?" Jess speaks up after a moment of awkward silence

"Partners." Hailey answers her question

"I'm obviously partners with Jess" Chase grins

"I'm taking Hailey." Robin says

"Then I guess that means..." Jess smirks

"...Cole is with Alex" Hailey finished her statement. Our friends all smirk at us. They've been trying to get us back together, but Cole refuses. He says he wants to earn my trust and love back. Yeah...I know. Swoon.

"That's not up to you guys." Cole says

"She has no choice. Brian said that she has to have either you, Robin, Chase or Matt with her if the bodyguards aren't.  Robin and Chase already have partners, and Matt isn't in our group. I'm also sure the bodyguards won't go with us to the field trip." Jess smirks

"Actually they will. They'll be watching from a distance."  Cole points out

"Plus there's still these two who she can choose as partners" He adds as he glances towards Jackson and Alyssa. Everyone raises their eyebrows at Cole, looking at him like he's an idiot.