Chapter 53.

Cole's POV

The girls weren't going to school today, so the guys and I decided to just skip and see what they were doing. Lex said that they were going to be at Hailey's house. When we got there, we found the girls sitting on the couch and comforting a sobbing Hailey.

"What happened?" Robin asks. The girls look up at us.

"What are you guys doing here" Jess stands up and walks over to us. She puts a hand on her hip and raises her eyesbrows

"We got bored, so we decided to see what you were all doing. Now what happened to her?" I say. They all looked at Hailey for permission.

"A-as long as th-they buy me chocolate" Hailey sniffles and wipes her eyes

"Deal." Chase says

"She and Damien broke up." Jess says

"What did he do." Robin grits his teeth and clenches his fists.

"You see Damien and Alex used to be a thing, but they broke up and just became friends. Even after all these years, Damien hasn't moved on. He still likes Alex. When he met Hailey, she reminded him of Alex.  He screwed up when he moaned Alex's name." Jess says.

Now I was mad. I clenched and unclenched my fists. I hate it when other guys think about my girl in a way they're not supposed to.  I hate it when there's a sudden chance that these guys can take Lex away from me. Then here comes this pretty rich kid, who dated Lex before, getting hard because he was thinking of MY girl.

"Hailey confronted him about it. Turns out he never moved on from Alex. The reason he dated her because it was like dating Alex again. His words not mine" Jess finishes explaining. Both Robin and I were furious.

"Where IS Alex?" Chase asks

"Buying food and renting movies." A voice says from behind. We turned to face Alex. She had a bag full of food in her arms.

"I also went out to show that dude a piece of my mind, so don't worry about  teaching him a lesson Robin" Lex smirks. I walk over to her, and help with the bag of food.

"I kinda still want to." Robin says

"By the way, you're-"

"Yeah I know." She cuts him off in speaking. He smiles sadly at her. She shrugs and hugs me.

"What movie did you get?" Hailey speaks up

"Mean Girls, White Chicks, *cough* Magic Mike *cough*, Titanic and The Notebook." Lex listed down all the movies. The guys and I glare at the girls

"You can watch anything EXCEPT Magic Mike" Chase says

"But-but Channing Tatum" Jess pouts

"Uhm excuse me? Alex Pettyfer is way hotter. Have you SEEN that jawline?" My dear wonderful girlfriend says right in front of me

"YESSS!!!!" Hailey strongly agrees with Lex.

"Oh shit. Yeah you're so right." Jess says

"uhm HELLO?! BOYFRIENDS STANDING OVER HERE" Chase yells

"I don't know who this Alex Pretty- Fur is, but I bet he isn't as hot as our very own Alex" I wink at Lex.

"TRUE DAT" Everyone agrees.

"You guys are such liars" She rolls her eyes

"Soooo are we watching Magic Mike or no?" Jess asks

"NO!!!" The guys and I yell

We ended up watching White Chicks. Jess and Chase were cuddled up in the love seat, Lex and I sat on the floor with a blanket over us and pillows on our backs. Robin and Hailey were sitting next to each other on the couch. The door suddenly opened and in came Alyssa.

"Hey guys! I got all the notes that you missed. How's Hailey?" Alyssa says as she enters the living room. When she sees us,her eyes widen.

"So that's why they weren't in school either" she mumbles under her breath

"Nice of you to finally join us Alyssa! Guys this is-" Chase,Robin and I interrupt Jess

"We know."

Jess and Hailey look at us weirdly. Lex just sighs and heads to the kitchen. I watch her as she walks away from us. She was upset. I could feel it. I recalled what Lex said last night and took it to consideration. After a moment of thinking, I made my choice.

"Alyssandra." I speak. Her head snaps to me in shock. Robin and Chase are looking at me in confusion.

"You can hang out with us if you want." I say. Her eyes were wide in shock and confusion.

"I-I I'd love to!!" She says breathlessly. I nod my head at her,and turned to look at Chase and Robin. They gave me a look that said 'really? Are you sure?'. I nodded my head. They nodded and greeted Alyssandra. Alyssa looked as if she wanted to cry from happiness.

Lex walks back and sat down next to me. I bury my head in the crook of her neck. She nuzzles her head on my hair then looks at me with a big smile.

"Thank you." She whispers

"You were right. As always." I say. I smile as I look into her eyes. Her blue-grey eyes showed happiness and joy. I stared at  her face, memorizing each and every detail. Once my eyes layed on her lips, I couldn't help but to press mine against hers. I kissed her softly. I just wanted to feel her lips against mine. These were my favorite kisses, when it was soft and gentle. I reluctantly pulled away. I pecked her lips one last time before cuddling her in my arms.

"You're so so so amazing." I mumbled "Don't you even dare say otherwise."

"I-I didn't know you guys were dating." Alyssa speaks up. We turn to look at her. She had a pained expression on her face. She was trying to hide her overwhelming sadness, but it wasn't working. She looked heartbroken.

"Yeah!! I never got the chance to tell you." Lex says sheepishly

"W-well that's great!!" Alyssa faintly smiles

She glances at me in sadness. I look away and focus my eyes on Lex. My eyes land on her waist, and suddenly a thought came to my mind. I poke her waist. She squeals and jumps away from me.

"COLE!!!" She squeals

I smirk and start to run after her. She runs away from me and screams at our friends to help her. None of them do. They just continue to laugh.

Even with all this fun,I could still feel Alyssa's eyes on Lex and I

/////////////////////////