Chapter 64.

(**Warning. This chapter has scenes of attempted rape and murder. If these make you uncomfortable, you can skip to the part that is marked with this symbol: "*".)

Alexa's POV

I continued walking down the dark path. I ran away from Cole's house as fast as I could. I thought about going home, but they would just find me there. I didn't want to see them.

I wanted to see Jordan, so I walked to the café. I had my head down, and my earphones in. I didn't want to think about what just happened, so I resulted to listening to music. As the music played in my ear, I immediately forgot all my problems. I forgot about Cole, Alyssa, My friends,and the bullying. But I didn't just forget all my problems,I also forgot that I am a girl walking in the night alone with her head down and oblivious to the world because of the music blasting in her ear. I forgot that I didn't have anything to defend myself with. I forgot that it was dangerous to be out. I forgot that there was danger.

I was nearing thr café, I just had to get through this alleyway. But as I neared the end of the alleyway, I was suddenly tackled to the ground. My back hit the floor really hard. The person on top of me, pinned my arms down,and sat on top of my legs. I tried so hard to free myself or cry for help, but the person's grip was too strong and they covered my mouth.

"Shhh. Don't try to struggle Alexandria." My eyes widen at the all too familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw my worst nightmare.

Josh, my dick of an ex, was the person who was holding me down. He had a wicked grin on his face.

"God...you are so stupid Alexa. Walking around all by yourself, and completely oblivious to your surrounding." He cackles. I bit hid hand, making him removed it from my mouth.

"AGH. BITCH." He yelled

"Let me go, you asshole!!!!" I yell at him

"Hmm...how about no?" He smirks. I continue struggling in his grip.

His eyes roam my body. He looked at me hungrily and full of lust. I shivered in disgust. I kicked him, and hit his stomach but it didn't seem to have any effect. I kept trying and trying, but it was no use.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time now." He grins wickedly.

The hand that was holding my mouth ripped off my shirt. I yelled as loud as I could, but he slaps me hard on the cheek. I start to sob as he removes my bra and starts sucking on my breats. He grinded on my lower parts, and I could feel his disgusting erection rubbing against me. He used his other hand to unbotton my shorts. I cried even louder and begged him to stop. He stops sucking on my breast and started removing his pants. His disgusting boner was in full show.

Even through the disgust and sadness I felt, I managed to make a plan. I kicked his boner, making him crouch down in pain. I didn't bother even putting my clothes back on or taking them with me. I ran for my life. What I didn't expect was him throwing a dagger. It hit me on the stomach, and I collapsed to the ground. I screamed in pain.

I felt a rough hand grip my face tightly. I was face to face with a furious Josh.

"Such a pity that a sexy girl like you has to die. If you just cooperated,nothing would've happened." He says. He pulls out the knife, making me scream once again.

"Bye babe. I love you" He says mockingly, and walks away.

*********

I mentally chuckled at this guy's stupidity. He forgot all about the phone that was in my pocket. I only had 3% battery left, but I still dialled 911.

"911, what's your emergency"

"Stabbed...losing...blood. Help...please...Phone...low battery...near...Café Chocolatté." I manged to whisper.

And with that,my phone died. I could only hope that she understood what I said.

I layed on my back, and looked up at the night sky. I guess I got what I wanted. I was going to die. I was losing a lot of blood,and fast. By the time the medics find me, I'm probably already dead. I wanted to die,but I didn't want to die like this. Murdered naked on the dirty floor of an alleyway.

I always believed that when a good person dies, they become a star. They turn into a beautiful star that watches over you from the sky. They'll shine for you in the dark night. When bad people die, I thought that they would become rocks or cracks on the earth. They'll trip you, so you fall to the ground and they can pull you down with them.

As I lay here, I wonder. Will I become a star? Or a crack? Will anyone even miss me? Will anyone care?

Probably not.

Even though I was mad at them, and even though they hurt me, I forgive all of them. I still love all of them.

Goodbye everyone, I'll always love you all.

Goodbye Cole. I love you so much. I hope you'll be happy with Alyssa.

...
...
...

Hey...the stars seem to be shining really bright. They're twinkling...I think they're welcoming me.

I'll watch you and love you from above Cole.

Goodbye.

//////////////////////