Chapter 44.

Alexa's POV

I was no loger sick! I got back to my studies and to my job. Today was Friday and the others wanted to come over to the club to have some fun.

I dressed in my uniform and found that it has gotten tighter over time. I sucked in a deep breath when I realized what this meant. I've been getting fatter...

I glare at myself in the mirror and proceed to scold myself. How could I let this happen?! This is absolutely terrible. God look at that roll of fat. My cheeks have grown too! How did I not notice this before?!

"Stop that." Cole's voice snaps me out of my negative thoughts

"What?" I ask in confusion

"You're thinking badly about yourself. Stop it. Whatever you're thinking is not true." He say sternly. He hugs me from behing and leaves kisses on my shoulder.

"Don't you ever think badly about yourself. You're beautiful. Always know that." He says as he kisses my cheek

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He holds me in his arms and we stay in that position for a while. It was nice to finally be able to hug and kiss Cole without having to worry about it being awkward the next day. I was finally happy.

.
.
.

We arrived at the club and, with my help, my friends got in with no problem. I was currenlty behind the bar mixing up some drinks for them.

"What about you Chase? The old seven-"

"Nope!!! Noooo wayyy!!! That gave me the worst of the worst hang overs man could ever experience." He cuts me off. I laugh and look at Cole. He frantically shakes his head, making me laugh even more.

"Well okay then. Beer?" I suggest. They nod and I get them one each. Soon I watched as Jess drags Chase away. Robin walk off to dance and flirt with some slut. Only Hailey and Cole stayed behind.

"I'm not planning on drinking much today. I'll help you be the designated driver of the night Lex" Cole says.

"Thank god. I didn't want to have to drag 5 drunk ass people to the car. 3 of which are heavy grown ass men" I sigh in relief. I'm literally the shortest of the group and I did NOT want to drag all of their drunk asses back to the car. If they all ended up drunk, then I would just leave them here. Sorry not sorry.

"Well I guess that leaves me as the third wheel" Hailey pouts.

"Actually...I think I can set you up with someone. They're a bit older though" I say as a thought comes to mind.

"It's fine" she shrugs. I looked over the crowd trying to find them. I soon spotted the three making their way to the bar. I grinned and waved at them. Cole and Hailey turned to look at the people I was waving at.

"ALEX!!!!" They yell in unison

"Hey boys!! Long time no see." I chuckle

"Exams." They groan

I glance at the confused Hailey and Cole. They looked at me with questiong eyes.

"Guys ,by the way, this is Cole and Hailey" I introduce

"Woah wait!! Cole?? As in Cole the guy you hate but then ended up dating?!"

"Yup!"

"Well damn. Nice to finally meet you Cole. I'm Oli"

"Bennet"

"Damien"

The three introduce themselves.