Chapter 50.

Cole's POV

"What?!" I exclaim as I sit up. She looks at me with the frown still on her face

"I never got the chance to tell you and the boys because you were so busy these past few days. The reason I defended her that day was because she's my twin." She says. I stare at her, speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"God she IS a bitch for doing that to you." She breathes out. It was as if she was holding in her breath for the longest time. I was shocked to find out that she was defending me. I thought she'd defend her since she is family.

"You guys...are fraternal twins?"

"Yup. We look nothing alike huh?" 

"I kind of see a resemblance now" I say

We sit there in silence. I was still trying to process the new found information. My girlfriend is my ex girlfriend's twin. Damn. I just...I don't know how to feel. How does one feel in this kind of situation.

"Cole?" Lex whispers. Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Do you hate me?" She asks. My jaw drops.

Why would she think that?! Why would I hate her? After everything she's done for me, I'll just hate her? No. I don't think so. I could never hate her. I could be mad, sure, but hate? No. No. No.

"Of course not!! Why would I hate you?" I voice out my thoughts

"I don't know...because I'm twins with your ex that you hate so much?" She says unsurely

"Lex...I hate her. Not you." I tell her. She nods and cuddles into me. I hold her against my chest and kiss her head.

"Cole?" I hum in response

"Can we stop by Chase's house? He's been bugging me to talk." She rolls her eyes. I chuckle and nod my head.

We head over to Chase's house after cuddling for a few more minutes. When we knocked on the door, Chase opened it and brought Lex into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry!!!! I'm so so so sorry. I'm such a dick. I'm sorry!! Please don't be mad. Please. Please. I don't like it when you ignore me. Please. I'm sorry." Chase begs for her apology.

"It's fine Chase!!! I forgive you guys. You don't have to worry about it. We're all good now." She exclaims

"OMG THANK YOU. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU LIL SIS. PLEASE DON'T EVER BE MAD AT ME ANYMORE" Chase yells

"Okay!! Okay!! Now let me go!!!" Lex says. Chase pouts, but lets her go. We walk inside to see Robin laying on the couch. He glances up at us, and nods his head as a hello. He spots Lex and becons her over. She walks over to him and sits next to him. He whispers in her ear, making her smile widely.

I glare at the two of them. What the hell did he say to get a smile like that out of her. Since when did they even talk?! As far as I know, only I was able to make her smile like that. They both catch me glaring at them. Robin chuckles and Lex rolls her eyes. She walks over to me and kisses me.

"No need for jealousy." She mumbles against my lips. I hum softly and give her another quick kiss.

"What did you tell her, Robin?" Chase asks. Robin just shrugs. He gives Lex a pointed look, making her giggle and smirk.

"Okayyyy then." Chase says

"So...I'm guessing Cole told you?" Chase says to Lex. Lex nods, and smiles sadly.

"She was really special to all of you,huh?" She figures

"Well...she was Cole's everything. She was my partner in crime, and she was Robin's lil sis." Chase says. Robin tenses at the mention of her. His jaw clenches and his knuckles turn white from clenching his fists.

"I guess you should know then...." Lex says nervously. I take her hand and kiss it, trying to show her my support. She smiles lightly at me.

"Alyssandra....she's my twin sister."

The bomb has been dropped, but not a sound was made. Robin and Chase stay frozen in their seats. They look at her with wide eyes. I mentally chuckle as I think that this must be what I looked like when I recieved the news.

"Cole has a thing for your bloodline." Chase was the first to speak up. It made us all chuckle and lighten the mood.

"Damn...I mean you two are the complete opposites. Personality and looks." Robin says

"Yeah. Alyssandra is the typical blonde hair with blue eyes cheerleader girl. You're..." Chase trails off as he tries to describe Lex

"There's really no way you can describe Alex. She's unique. There is nothing at all typical about her." Robin says

"That's probably the nicest thing Robin has ever said about someone" I say. Chase nods in agreement while Robin glares at us.

"I am nice." He insists. Chase, Lexi and I turn to face each other. We soon burst out laughing.

"D-dude. No you're not." Chase says through his laughter. Robin glares at him and hits him with a pillow. Once we've all calmed down, Robin is still glaring at us.

"No...guys...Robin has said A LOT of nice  things about a specific  someone. Someone with the name of Hailey" I smirk. Robin gives me the death glare. If looks could kill I'd be further than 6ft under .

"Shut. Up." Robin growls

"I KNEW YOU LIKED HER!!!" Lexi yells. Robin groans and pulls on his hair. He grumbles something about us being the worst friends ever, but we all know that's not true.

We all moved on and brushed off the fact that Alyssandra was Lexi's twin. It's been a rough of couple of days, so we deserve a happy hang out day with friends.

We need to be happy for now because I'm pretty sure that soon, Drama is coming. A whole lot of it.

///////////////////////////