Chapter 59.

Alexa's POV

Olivia told me that I fainted. She didn't know what to do. She noticed that my phone was ringing, so she picked up. Turns out it was Matt wondering where I was. She told him to come immediately and that she would explain everything when he gets there.

She did explain everything to him. They didn't let me go to school the next day. When I woke up, they made me explain everything. I explained it all briefly, not wanting to get into detail. They made me stay home and rest. I was emotionally drained. Matt stayed with me that day and Olivia went to school for us.
She also explained to us when she came home, that she slapped Cole and Ariana. She hit Ariana privately while Cole publicly. We told her that it was supposed to be the other way around but she just shrugged. 

Today, I went back to school. Matt stayed by my side the whole day. If he didn't have a class with me, he'd still stay. A teacher gave him detention already for staying. He didn't care. Right now it was music class. We were assigned to pick a partner, so that the two of you could do a duet together. Guess who Cole picked? Not me that's for sure.

I smiled lightly  at Matt. He was actually in this class.

"Well hey there partner" He says in a terrible accent. He's been trying to get me to laugh, but sadly nothing is working.

"We can have my detention in the music room. All we gotta do is say that it was for a  school project and then bam. Music room is all ours." He says

"Seems like you speak from experience" I raise my eyebrow at him. He blushes a bit and mumbles something under his breath

"What was that? I can't hear you?" I say

"I play the piano" he says sheepishly

"You look so adorable right now, like a litle baby" I chuckle

"Hmph."he pouts. I shake my head while smiling. This weirdo somehow managed to be my friend.

.
.
.

During lunch, Olivia sat with us. I never really had anything that big against Olivia. She was bitchy and mean sometimes, but after a while she just leaves you alone. So when Olivia sat down, apologizing profusely. I forgave her. She was thankful and promised to change for the better. Suddenly, a shadow loomed over us. We looked up to see Cole and the other looking at us.

"Lex? What are you doing here?" Cole talks to me for the first time in so log.

"Uhm. Hanging out with my friends?" I say

"Lex, Olivia is a bad and mean bitch. She slapped Cole yesterday for no reason!!" Hailey said.

"Oh I fucking had a reason." Olivia growls angrily

"Well then sorry. Olivia apologizes. Can you go now?" I say. As soon as they did a slight nod, I turned away from them and continued talking to Matt.

"Hey Alex, you want to-" Olivia cuts off Alyssa

"What part of 'leave'do you not understand" She snaps at her

"Excuse me?" Alyssa says in shock

"Oh my god. How stupid can you people get. Fuck. Off." Olivia says. Matt and I sat there watching this unfold.

"Don't talk to her like that." Cole says. He puts his arm around Alyssa protectively

"Guys, just go. Please." I say. They all turn to look at me. Cole sighs and walks away with Alyssa. The others stay though. Chase sits down in front of me. Matt immediately pulls me closer to him.

"Alex...are you okay?" Chase asks the question I've so desperately wanted to hear from them. He's finally asked it. They all look at me and waited for my answer.

"Chase...Jess...Hailey...Robin..." I start talking

"When your boyfriend/ the guy you've fallen in love with starts to replace you with his ex -who is your own fucking twin, will you feel okay? When your best friends are too busy with their relationships to even notice you and your sadness, will you feel okay? When you start getting severely bullied again by the whole school and this time no one is here to help you, will you feel  okay? When you've bottled up so much emotions and feelings in you for so long, wil you okay? When you're slowly recovering from an attempt suicide, will you be okay?" 

"So answer your own question, Chase. Am I okay?"

Jess and Hailey were in tears. Robin and Chase looked at me in guilt. This all made my blood boil.

"FUCK YOU. Now you feel guilty? Now you feel sad? Well sorry to say this but all the damage has been done. I'm broken and shattered once again. This time who's at fault? All of you. Thanks a fuck lot for all the promises that you can't keep. "Always being there for me". BULLSHIT. You all left me to suffer my pain and sadness alone. You all continued to chatter and laugh while I quietly broke down."

"I hope you're fucking happy. Don't you dare call yourself my best friend or my brother, cause you've been the damn worst one ever." I addressed this to Chase and the girls.

They all looked down sadly. I could see the girls started crying. I scoffed and shook my head. Go on and cry. You will NEVER feel as hurt as I am. I grabbed my stuff and left the cafeteria with Olivia and Matt following me.

I wanted to cry. I really really wanted to cry. But I can't, or else we'll have a repeat of the other day. I was emotionally drained again.

All because of them.

///////////////////////////