Chapter 25: 3 months later

It was the morning of Grace's next appointment. She was hoping to be told the gender's.

" Grace, it's time to wake up." Danny yelled up the stairs.

"Okay Danno, I'll be down in a minute." Grace said back.

20 minutes later Grace finally made it down the stairs dressed with her hair and makeup done. Steve and Danny had breakfast laid out on the table waiting.

An hour later they were sitting at the doctor's waiting to be called.

"Are you nervous Gracie?" Steve said giving her hand a squeeze.

"Kind of." Grace replied voice shaking.

"Baby it'll be okay" Danny said squeezing her other hand in comfort.

" Miss Williams" The doctor called with a smile.

The family got up to walk into the room.

"If you would like to lie on the bed and lift your top." The doctor said to Grace.

Grace did as she was asked. The doctor put the gel on warning her of the coldness.

"Would you like to know the sex of your children?"

"Yes place!" Grace said with a huge grin on her face.

" Okay so baby number 1 is a boy and ...... baby number 2 is a girl." The doctor said with a smile.

"Oh my god." Grace whispered

"oh my God" Danny whispered 

" Thank you doctor " Steve said as his husband and step-daughter were speechless.

They left and went straight to the shopping centre for the baby room.

They decided to go for two walls white and then one wall blue and the other pink.

 They got two cots a changing table two chest of drawers.

Three hours later

They got home and started painting the room while Grace relaxed because she's getting a lot bigger. Danny and Steve ended up covered in paint by the end of it and both had more paint than the walls by the looks of it.

.................................

Sorry this chapter is so short.