chapter 9: the day that felt like forever away!

It was finally the day Steve and Danny would tie the knot, to say they were excited would be an understatement. They decided that they wanted to make it like a traditional wedding so Danny stayed over at chin's house so that they couldn't see each other before the wedding.

Grace stayed with Kono because Rachel was still not supportive of the situation so didn't want to cross paths with either of them for the wedding day.

Danny and chin were eating breakfast together that morning chin made his signature funny shaped pancakes (reference to show).

"Danny why are you shaking?" Chin asked concerned

"Because I'm about to marry that crazy neandrathol." Danny answered aspects of excitement and nervousness in his voice.

"Why are you so nervous you guys are perfect." Chin reassured.

"What if it goes wrong what if Grace gets too attached calling him Daddy and something happens?" Danny rhymed off a question bothering him, With his eyes filling up with tears.

"Danny buddy don't think like that you guys argue sure but you are just joking and you know when something happens to Steve at work he's a fighter." Chin said helpfully.

"I know did you feel like this before marrying Malia?" Danny asked.

"Yeah kind of." Chin said with a little smirk.

They both chatted some more once Danny had eventually calmed down.

Meanwhile at the mcgarrett household Steve was feeling the exact same as Danny was.

"Hey did you get this nervous marrying Kono?" Steve asked hopeful he wasn't the only one.

"Yeah kind of, but it's worth it don't get too worked up or you'll ruin the day." Adam said helpfully.

"I guess your right." Steve said with a nervous smile.

They all got ready and Steve was at the church before Danny waiting at the alter. Danny finally arrived. Then the ceremony started.

"Do you Daniel Williams take thee Steven John McGarrett to be your lawful wedded husband?" The Priest asked with a hopeful smile.

"I do." Danny answered not nervous anymore.

"Do you Steven John McGarrett take thee Daniel Williams to be you lawful wedded husband?" The Priest hoping that he wouldn't breaking Danny's heart by saying no.

"I do." Steve answered with a huge toothy grin.

"You many now kiss your husband!" The Priest said through a smile.

Steve leant closer placing his hand gently around Danny's neck placing his lips against Danny's. Everyone cheered for them and Grace came up to give them a huge hug.

"I love you Danno McGarrett thank you for marrying me." Steve smiled.

"I love you too Steven Williams, but I had to marry you no one else would want to plus I wouldn't want to imagine my life without you in my arms." Danny teased.

They both laughed as Steve put his arm around Danny's waist as they walked back up the isle to make their way to the reception. They had their first dance to hands to myself Selena Gomez. The wedding ended at around 4am. Kono and Adam took Grace overnight again to give them a night alone since it was their wedding.

When, they got home and Steve was in the middle of setting the alarm Danny laid gentle butterfly kisses along the back on Steve's neck arms around his waist.

"Danny that feels amazing." Steve giggled.

Steve moaned as Danny continued.

"Baby let's take this upstairs." Steve mumbled.

That's when Danny started gently branding Steve with his gentle bites.

"HMMMM DANNY!!" Steve moaned.

Danny turned Steve aroud dragging him upstairs throwing him on the bed sitting in between his legs, gently undoing the belt, before undoing the buttons and zipper on Steve's trousers, he placed his hand's behind Steve at the waist of his trousers trying to pull them down, Steve lifted his bum a bit giving Danny the room to reach under and bring the trousers with him. Steve sat up letting Danny continue whilst he presses his lips against his husbands "Wow doesn't that seem weird HUSBAND." Steve thought to himself.

Danny continued with this special treatment until Steve was stripped completely.

Danny took the lead this time making Steve lie flat before straddling his hips, he took his husbands dick in his hand massaging it, before leaning down to lick away the dribbles of pre-cum. Danny continued to suck harder bobbing up and down as he massaged his husbands balls. Steve's moans got louder and that just turned Danny on more he began to deep throat it as much as he was enjoying himself he trued not to gag and all of a sudden Steve let out a loud yelp and grabbed Danny's hair to pull him through the orgasm.

After getting there breathing back to normal, Steve straddled Danny ready to give him the best sex he's ever had. He grabbed the lube from the drawer and began to stretch his new husband ready to slot his dick inside he took great pleasure in making Danny comfortable and making him happy. When Danny was fully stretched he got in line with his hole thrusting deep inside. Danny moaned the loudest he'd ever heard as he came all over both of them.

They continued with these bedroom antics for what felt like hours. Before they were tangled around each other.

"HMMM baby that was the best sex ever." Danny mumbled against Steve's chest.

"Yeah maybe but that blowjob was better definitely." Steve mumbled against Danny's unruley hair.