chapter 15: leaving for Florida

The flight was at 6am, Which meant that they have to be at the airport for check in and that at least 2 hours before take off.

They decided they would wake up at 3am giving them an hour to get dressed and make it to the airport.

Grace woke up at 1am and couldn't get back to sleep so she went in to Steve and Danny. Only Steve woke up at this point he wrapped his arms around Grace pulling her on to the bed between himself and Danny, Luckily they had remembered to put their underwear back on before they fell asleep. The warmness of the the bed and being in Steve's arms made Grace fall asleep again until 3am when Danny woke her.

They knew she'd likely sleep on the plane with only 8 hours sleep plus she woke up during the night as she couldn't sleep.

"Gracie wake up baby." Danny whispered rubbing her back in circles.

Grace rolled over mumbling, she rolled over so much she rolled off of the bed, Steve was round there already so he caught her just before she hit the floor. Danny nearly rolled about the floor laughing at her. They could tell from this especially since she knew she was going to Florida, that when she was a teenager she would be extremely difficult to wake up.

They had made sure to get Rachel's permission since that will be three weekends without her but she said yes because that's a once in a life time opportunity.

Grace was so excited it was her first time on holiday. She had been on a plane before so she wasn't exactly nervous about it as she had moved to Hawaii at such a young age.

Steve and Danny were still getting ready but Grace decided to go sit in the car as she was so excited at least that is what she told Steve and Danny but secretly she wanted to give them some space since it was 3:20am and they didn't have to leave for a bit so she went to sit in the car wrapped in her blanket hugging her favourite bear. The minute they knew she was safe in the car, Steve wrapped his arms around Danny giving him a kiss behind the ear.

"Steve you know I'd love to have really hot sex with you right now but we can't we have to leave in 20 minutes."

"Will you at least give me a hot kiss instead?" Steve asked lips against Danny's neck still.

Danny didn't say anything before turning round still with Steve's grip round his waist, placing his lips against Steve's. Steve kissed back there was more passion than they ever thought  possible, Steve touched Danny's lips with his tongue trying to force his way into Danny's mouth, Danny let him in their tongues dancing with each other. They let go wrapping their arms around one another which they took great pleasure in since the only time since Saturday they had a moment to indulge in each other was last night.

"Danny I love this why didn't we date sooner then we would have been married sooner been together longer." Steve asked.

"Because none of us were man enough to admit it until Kono spoke to me and persuaded me to admit it to myself and then eventually to you."

"I love you my gorgeous Danno, I have no idea where I'd be without you." Steve smiled arms still around Danny.

"You know I feel the same. We should probably go before Grace comes back in yelling how we're going to be late." Danny giggled.

"I guess your right." Steve agreed sadly.

"Baby what's wrong?" Danny asked placing his hand against Steve's cheek rubbing his lip comfortingly.

"I just wish last weekend didn't happen I mean I'm glad we're married but the thing with Wo Fat I mean I wouldn't have ended my weekend in hospital. You wouldn't be completely traumatised from it so much so that it hurt you to speak of the event aloud that you had to write a letter. I'm just sorry you had to get hurt because my enemy wanted to kill me." Steve said a stray tear running down his cheek.