chapter 6: First night sharing a house

Danny and Steve brought the rest of his belongings to the house and Steve made Danny a lovely meal whilst he finished unpacking.

Danny was laying across Steve already asleep, Steve didn't want to move as Danny looked so peaceful and happy head gently against his chest, Steve wrapping Danny's hair around his fingers, the only problem was Steve needed to pee desperately. He tried so hard to move without waking Danny up, but it was no good, He couldn't move. He figured if he thought about something else he might not be as desperate, However that didn't help and he realised if he didn't move now he was going to have a problem.

He gently tried to shake Danny awake whispering gently "Danno, babe, wake up."

Danny didn't wake up, instead he cuddled into Steve more, Steve grabbed a cushion and tried to lift Danny's head so he could switch places with the cushion to put it under his head.  However Danny didn't like that and snuggled in more. Steve couldn't handle it anymore, so decided to call the house phone as that would wake him wake up and as grumpy as his boyfriend.. sorry fiancé may be he knew it would work.

RING RING RING!!!!!!

"What the hell who can be calling at this time." Danny said with a confused whisper.

"Danny I did to wake you up, not that I don't love cuddling with you but I've had a lot to drink and have to pee immediately." Steve said with a slight urgency to his voice

Danny nodded in understanding.

Steve raced up the stairs and straight to the bathroom Danny not too far behind him. Whilst Danny waited for Steve to come out of the bathroom he changed out of his clothes and into pyjama's. Steve was taking a while, so Danny walked towards the closed door asking if Steve was ok. He didn't get any answer so he opened the door and stepped in to see Steve was standing there nude about to get in the shower as he stood in the shower Danny quickly removed his clothing and releaved his self and got in the shower with Steve.

They chatted quietly, Danny's back against Steve's chest with something thick and strong jabbing into his back.

"Danny I'm so glad you moved in with me, I wish we had done it sooner though." Steve whispered.

"Me too but shut that stupid sexy mouth of yours and kiss me already"  Danny said turning is neck to look up to Steve.

"Okay okay."  Steve said smiling laughing a little against Steve's lips.

Steve stopped talking and they stood there kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other for about an hour before realising they were still in the shower. They got out and dryed and put on bed clothes.

They lay in bed cuddling for a couple of hours before they both drifted off to sleep.

Steve woke up after what felt like 10 minutes but was really 10 hours they had slept until 12 in the afternoon.

"Hey babe what happened to you?" Danny said smirking into Steve's neck.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked confused.

"You usually go out for a jog and a swim every morning." Danny said head still against Steve's heater like chest.

"Well I was enjoying our cuddle plus I only just woke up." Steve said with a grin.

At that remark from Steve they ended up staying in bed all day, And last night's plans became this morning's plans instead.

Danny pinned Steve to the bed, rolling his hips against Steve's to create the friction that they need, their lips still connected. Steve rubbed his fingertips along the waist band of Danny's pyjama bottoms, he pushed the waist band up and placed his hand inside squeezing and slapping Danny's cheeks. 10 minutes later they were naked and the room was heating up.

Steve had went into the drawer and taken out the lube, Danny was sprawled on the bed and Steve was straddling his thighs ready to begin. Steve had poured the lube onto his hand and began to warm it.

"Are you ready for this Danny?" Steve mumbled against his neck as he gently pressed butterfly kisses against his neck.

"Baby I need you inside of me." Danny moaned.

Steve took that as his invitation to put the first finger inside, he pulled it out before thrusting it back inside and when he felt Danny was comfortable enough he added a second one. He continued this until he had three inside. He took out his finger's before grabbing the lube once more and pouring it onto his hand ready to rub on his dick.

"Are you ready baby." Steve hummed.

Danny moaned in response and Steve placed himself ready to enter the tight hole. When he was in place he began to gently push himself inside before gently pulling out this continued until he had found the perfect rhythm.

"Baby hurry up I'm ready I'm gonna cum." Danny said frustrated.

Steve took that as his opportunity to speed up, he pulled all the way out before he slammed himself back inside hitting Danny's prostate. This continued until Danny couldn't handle it anymore and sprayed his sticky substance everywhere. That was Steve came himself inside of Danny and fell on top of Danny completely spent.

A FEW HOURS LATER

They had emerged from the bedroom, had something to eat and Danny was currently laying across Steve, covered with a blanket and wearing Steve's Navy shirt that was too big but very comfy. Steve loved how Danny's muscles pressed against the oversized top since he was small and didn't have the biggest figure but damn Steve loved how Danny looked.

"Danny have I ever told you how much I love that damn figure of your's?" Steve mumbled against Danny's lips.

"You haven't, but you have my full permission to show me." Danny mumbled back.

Steve didn't reply but he reached to the bottom hem of his Navy shirt and pulled it up and over Danny's head, before placing his lips back on Danny's. Whilst their tongues duelled Steve reached between them and began to undo Danny's trousers.

"Steve stop teasing." Danny hummed against Steve's neck.

Steve didn't say anything but pushed Danny's trousers out the way. It wasn't long before they had nothing on and the blanket had fallen to the floor, and lets just say they were lucky the curtains were closed.