Chapter 32

Eren's POV

"Your a monster! A murder! You'll never be accepted here. Your a disgrace, a mistake. No one would ever love you!" The women spits. "Eren how could you do this to me??" Another female voice asked and I noticed it was Mikasa's. My heart nearly shattered at her tone that was filled with pain. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!" She yells at me. She hits me and continued but I do nothing. I just stare at her trying to figure out what it was I did. "Your a monster..." She shakes her head. My heart couldn't take it. Not this. This is what I feared the most and it was finally happening. The word echoed in my head over and over again. I cared what she said and if I was a monster to her then I was to everyone. But it was what I feared most...Being a monster to the one I've always loved. "M-Mika-" "don't say my name! Don't come near me ever again!" She yelled. "How can you do this to us daddy?" The hurt tone of Katheren asked. At this point I break down crying. My breathing quickens and my heart is trying to pick up all the shards. "P-please don't leave me..." I cried. "Let's go kids" Mikasa says and they leave me. The second thing I feared. My family abandoning me and I was on my own.

"Eren!" I heard Mikasa's voice echoing in my ear. I jump a bit startled at her tone.

I forced my eyes open and breathed out heavily when I noticed everything that just happened was only a dream.

But it felt so real...

"Are you okay love?" She frowns when pulling me up from the bed.

I rub my eyes and groan a bit still tired.

"Why'd you wak-" "you were crying" she cuts me off.

"What were you dreaming of that has gotten you crying? Please tell me" she urges.

"I-" I cut myself off to swallow a lump that had formed in my throat. I still sounded like I was going to cry.

I pushed my back against the backboard and Mikasa crawls up to me and sits on my lap.

"It's okay love don't cry, maybe if you tell me you'll feel better" she assures me.

I lay my head on her shoulders and start to sob on her.

I pull her closer to me and wrapped my arms over her small body.

"Y-you left me and took the kids with you" I cried softly. "I don't know what I did though...You just took them and left me, you called me a monster and you were asking me 'how could you?' and I didn't know what I did" I explained through the tears.

My voice cracked after every word. I started heaving and shaking. I couldn't find myself to stop.

I cry and cry saying how she would end up leaving me and I would be alone.

I say it until it gets on her nerves and she finally had the guts to yell at me.

"Calm down Eren! No matter what happens I will never ever leave you" she says firmly.

She cups my face and pressed her forehead gently on mine.

"I'm not leaving you, not after all the shit we've been through" she says before closing her eyes.

"Everything is different now Eren" she tells me.

She strokes my hair and pressed soft kisses on my forehead down to my neck.

"I'm not leaving you, I never will" she says in a soothing tone.

I want to cry again. I hardly ever cry but after everything that has happened and the dream I had tonight, all I wanted to do was cry.

I swallow another lump and she pressed another kiss on me, this time on my nose.

"I'm never leaving you Eren" she says again then takes a break to breathe.