Chapter 29

Mikasa's POV

"Mommy..." Katheren trails unable to speak from the wave of shock that passed over all of us. We all just watched as Reiner was taken down from the mysterious titan that had abruptly​ appeared. I was shock as well but with a thought processing through my mind I tried not to convince myself who I thought would be inside that titans nape.
Even Eren and all the soldiers stopped fighting just to watch.

The titan stood up and a loud scream engulfed from it's throat like what Eren did the first time he took down that titan when it was his first time in titan form.

This Titan sounded a lot like Eren. It's not...it can't be.

The sharp pain of its scream nearly broke my ears but I covered Katheren's.

"Are you okay?" I asked Katheren when slowly moving down to the ground.

She just stayed quiet, starring at the titan like she was trying to figure it out.

"Kathy?" I asked shaking her a bit.

"Mommy...I feel a strange vibe coming from that titan. Something similar to when big brother is always with me" She blurts out.

I would not assume. I would not get her hopes up.

"That's not your brother Kathe-" "but mommy I feel it. I really do think that's Eren...I feel the burning sensation in my heart" she speaks gently.

"But Katheren that's a feeling. Sometimes they tell different things. You just miss him, we all do but that won't bring him back" I explained.

"You don't understand mommy. That is Eren inside." She tries to explain.

"Shush Kathy please" I say clutching​ my fist.

"You don't want to assume it don't you?" She figures out. Usually I'm that hard to read but she always seems to know what way I go.

I stay quiet which causes her to turn around and continue watching the two titans fighting.

Now all the soldiers have engaged into protecting the mysterious titan and was continuing to cut up Reiner. There running out of pairing blades..I noticed when I saw Sasha cut through Reiner's skin but the dull blades broke. She jumped a bit at the snapping sound. "I'm out of blades!" Sasha exclaims. "Fall Back Sasha we got it from here" Hanji says when cutting up the arms along with Levi. The two was miraculous together. Spinning around and making Reiner unable to keep up.

"The arms are down" Levi says when moving out of the mysterious titans way so he could attack Reiner.

All the fighting was confusing me. My vision was getting blurred and my head was throbbing.

Eren started fighting as well, helping the other titan alongside trying to take Reiner down.

But Reiner was still a tad stronger without his arms.

He kicked Eren down and bit off his arms.

I cringed at the sight but knew Eren would be alright.

He just needs to heal faster.

Reiner got on top of Eren's titan ready to bite his nape off. "Eren!" I heard myself scream.

I watched as Reiner ripped off the napes skin revealing Eren.

"Daddy!" Katheren screamed this time.

My eyes avert to the third titan who is charging at Reiner from behind.

Eren would get crushed if the two lands on him.

"LEVI GET EREN!" I shouted as loud as I can relieved he heard me.