Chapter 10

Mikasa's POV

My body felt sore and I could barely get up after last night.

He was so aggressive and took out a lot on me that I couldn't handle.

Who knew four years could do a lot to you. Especially Eren he has improved.

I let out a soft whimper feeling a bit pain rush in my legs. It's like my whole body couldn't move. I noticed Eren wasn't in bed with me and turned around seeing him changing in the early sunlight.

"Are you leaving?" I asked laying up.

He didn't say anything but gave off the cutest frown ever! But I understood.

"Sorry Mikasa" he says kissing my cheek then my lips.

Why was him leaving always the sad and unbearable part?

I don't let Eren go in fact but pull him into another kiss. He pulls apart then finishes dressing.

"Can you help dress me?" I asked. He gave me a funny look.

"I'm sore" I say with a smile. He has no choice but to give in and helps me dress. "Thanks" I say as he helps me up. We both walked out of the hotel and we started walking to our house.

Half the city was under construction and I'm surprised yesterday Eren hadn't transformed either.

"Eren why didn't you transform?" I asked. "I didn't want to" he says looking away from me.

"I know I probably would of gotten the kids by now but I didn't want to kill anyone or be called the monster, I want to be the hero" He spoke softly. "Eren stop trying to be the hero, your my hero and only mine only protect me and the kids, do what's best for us" I tell him.

He frowns.

"Don't guilt trip me" he says in a low tone.

"Eren are you still okay with our son?" I asked. "No not really I mean first we made a mistake for getting you pregnant, then we end up having twins, now...now one of them is a Titan shifter" he summarizes it all up.

"Mikasa are you happy about all of this even though it might not be everything you've wanted?" He asked.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course Eren" I say. "How?" He asked.

"I have a family with the person I've always loved, I'm living with the person I love and right now I'm happy to be with the person I love" I tell locking my hand with his. He grips mine a bit tighter.

"I love you" Eren says kissing my forehead. "I love you to"

"I believe in you Eren, that you will be able to bring our family back" I say with all the hope I have.

He smiles and pulls my hand up to his mouth and kisses it.

"After all you manage to save me and the kids back then when I was falling, you even risked your life" I smile remembering the moment.

Even though I was helpless then and miles away from him Eren still managed to find me and save me. The memory makes me happy because now I know he truly cares about me.

"I'll do anything to protect you but right now let's not think back in the past" he says squeezing my hand.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you again" he says in a sad tone. He must of not wanted to leave either.

"Why can't I come?" I asked. "I'll be home alone worrying a lot"

"I know and I rather keep you there then have you with me and almost getting killed" Eren says. "I don't want to loose you". I stay quiet.  He does care.