Chaptet 11

Eren's POV

"She took your kids?!" Armin exclaimed. "What the hell bro!" He said shaking my shoulders.

"I know Armin I know" I frowned. "I'm such an idiot" "Psh you sure are" Armin retorted. I glared at him as he snickered. "Sorry"

"So what happened between you and Mikasa?" He asked. "I heard something went down" he adds as I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Me and Mikasa got in a argument about something important and later that day Annie attacked and we both was in tears when Annie took Kathy and Jr away" I explained. Armin frowned. "What are you going to do?" He asked folding his arms.

"I'm going to get them back that's what" I say intensely.

"Yea but what's your plan, you can't just walk in there with Annie who could transform as soon a-" "AHHHHHHH!" He was cut off by a loud terrified scream.

We both turned around and saw Ymir and Christa running towards us with petrified expressions.

"What's up?" Armin asked as they approached us. "We can't find Bertholdt!!" Christa cried in tears. "We noticed he wasn't here since yesterday and told Hanji and she said he must of been one of the unlucky soldiers" she added then cried louder making Ymir pull her in a tight embrace. Armin's face softened and even he was in a mood now. I can understand Bertholdt and Armin was close and read books together in their free time. "Annie wouldn't do that" I say now realizing what could of happened.

"He is one of Annie's closest friends and they actually talk together he even likes her, just like the time she spared Armin's life, she could of done the same to Bertholdt" I explained.

"Annie could of have never done that" Ymir spat while trying to comfort Christa who was now sobbing.

"Are you sure bout that?" I asked giving her a threatening glare.

"Alright that's enough but Eren what are you going to do about Annie?" Armin asked. "What about her?" Christa asked trying to recover from her round of crying. "She took my kids and I'm planning to get them back" I tell intensely. "How did Annie know you had kids?" Christa asked furrowing her perfect brows. "Yea wasn't she all the way in the dungeon of he MPs?" Ymir reminded

"Exactly just like back then someone told Annie where Eren was located in the formation and the only ones their was Reiner and Jean but Jean has no connection with Annie and the two" Armin sorted out. "Someone must of heard about Eren having kids and told Annie where they was making her break out and kidnap them" Armin went on.

"Are you saying what I think your saying?" I frowned at my best strategic friend.

"I think Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie all have a special relationship together" Christa blurted out from the silence.

"Reiner was the only one physically closer to Annie back then during the expedition, he probably wrote on her hand where Eren was located because she looked at it for a while before leaving in your direction and if I'm right, Bertholdt heard about you having kids and told Annie because he was the only one who visited her" Armin summed it up.

"OH MY GOSH!" Christa suddenly shouted starling us.

"Jesus you fucking high pitch dying rat were right here!" Armin retorted covering his ears.

"Well sorry!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

"What is it Christa?" Ymir asked while playing with her hair wanting her to go on.

"I just noticed! Annie, Bertholdt and Reiner are all very close right? And the only Titans with intelligence is the female, Colossal and Armored....so if Annie is the female then...-" she trailed off not wanting to say the ret and I felt my blood boil realizing what she was about to say.